Double Top Darts.

Intelite Dart Shaft System Review
https://youtu.be/OP16D6HWBDY

I know Grip did one on the old Forum, which I just watched after getting this together...lol. But here are a few pics to add to the review!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So all in all, they are a bit to get use to at first, but after you master the art, they are very sleek,and easy on the eye! Fly real nice,lite,flexable and sturdy! I give these a 4 out of 5, and I will be using these on a reg basis!!!
Cheers!:Saucey:[/b]
I was considering this setup a few days ago but was wondering if other flights would fit, but looking at your setup with Target flights, I no longer have that query, I do however wonder if my Sigma 1 flights would work. the only other issue I see is lenth of the stem, as they down't seem to do an inbetween/intermediate. What length are your stems and would you happen to have the dimensions?
Danny the short ones they sell are the size of a medium nylon. I think they will be doing a shorter on soon. mind you'll need the one80 flight punch too to use your other flights
(04-04-2013, 04:38 PM)jamie373 Wrote: Danny the short ones they sell are the size of a medium nylon. I think they will be doing a shorter on soon. mind you'll need the one80 flight punch too to use your other flights

Cheers mate! I'll hang fire and see if they bring out shorter ones!
did I not port my old thread over, will sort that soon. But I still have mine and they are still going strong, just been throwing them while waiting for me pc to start up actually, quit a nice set up and easy to fix after a little practice.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They are a nice , but a little difficult to set up at first. I would hate for one to come apart in a dark pub in the middle of a match. I would never get it back together, time consuming! The short shafts are equivalent to a nylon inbetween. I like mine very well but not brave enough yet to use them in a match!
Hi guys,

The official sizes of the Intelite stems are as follows (only the bottom section is measured to where the thread starts):

Medium: 51mm
Short: 44mm
Coming soon: Extra Short: 38mm

You can pretty much use any flights but you need the INTELITE FLIGHT PUNCH - this is different to the normal One80 flight punch.

As always, there is 15% to members of the Darts Nutz forum, just PM a moderator for the code.

Cheers
Mike
OK so I am not being a smartass here but if they are such a pain to work with.... well then the obvious question is why do it. Don't take this the wrong way I am being serious as I have never really looked into this system before. What makes them worth all the hassle? advantages? cost? I am going to assume it somehow is better to protect a flight? Just curious.
(04-04-2013, 10:01 PM)djrocs88 Wrote: OK so I am not being a smartass here but if they are such a pain to work with.... well then the obvious question is why do it. Don't take this the wrong way I am being serious as I have never really looked into this system before. What makes them worth all the hassle? advantages? cost? I am going to assume it somehow is better to protect a flight? Just curious.

Well there are a number of advantages. Firstly it will eliminate robin hoods. Once assembled the flights never come off which again provides the advantage of not having to pick flights up from the floor. Extremely handy for example if your suffering from a bad back. The stems themselves are also very durable. We also think its very cost effective especially when you compare the price against similar systems.

I know the feedback regarding assembly has a lot of people questioning the fiddly aspect of them. Having assembled these myself a few hundred times already, there is a knack to it. Once you get used to that aspect they can be put together very quickly. The key is to remember as long you have the 4 pincers around the flight you don't have to actually try to push it into the metal ring. The tool will line it up for you. Wait for the double click - first click is the pincers going past the ring, second is the shaft locking. Disassembly is easy as well as a hard pull will unlock it again.
I'd probably argue at this stage I can probably assemble one as fast as someone trying to put a flight on a standard stem if the lighting isn't particularly good. You don't have to be to gentle with the system either - its very sturdy.
I've gotten pretty good at it now after doing a lot. Very nice system- everything one80 has is top of the line. Best darts out there IMO, I won't use anything else
yeah its fiddly at first, just takes a little practice
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They really make my flights drop down when the dart hits the board
(11-01-2013, 04:50 PM)Tormentor Wrote: They really make my flights drop down when the dart hits the board

Thats good too know for fine tuning purposes.

E.G. I could use these with a bigger flight and get back that large flight control, so to speak
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
Yea I tried some pear flights on them the other night and they really dropped. The do some with kites and standards too but a little too much with the pears for me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cuesoul Rost Flight System Product Update Review Getagrip 4 260 12-04-2020, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Product Updates Review Getagrip 2 174 11-30-2020, 07:06 PM
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 139 38,307 08-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Pell
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review and an idea for Cuesoul atison 7 625 06-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Last Post: erajd
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 124 86,910 03-15-2020, 12:31 PM
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 7,081 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 4,903 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
  L Style Gomu Shaft Tightener review Getagrip 14 3,736 11-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Kevin Bell
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 6,750 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 5,109 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North