Unicorn

Cat's darting cat!
Posting this for Cat2, looks like Rocky has a rival Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Better than me lol.

This is more like me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Highest Checkout - 156 
180's - 17
Best 501 - 15 darts
Hit my first 180 - 27/1/14

Are we going to have an animal online league? I don't have an animal, I live like one does that count?
if i gave a set of darts to either of my Labradors, they would just eat them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

i had thought about training one of them to retrieve the darts from the board and bring them back to me, but my wife said it was the laziest thing she had ever heard.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Thats one frisky pu$$y you got their Cat!!
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
Hey G maybe you can train a lion or a crow or one of the many deadly animals around where you live, to throw darts. Or a jack russell.
Ha! Or train them to stop making noises when I'm throwing!
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
(04-08-2014, 01:34 PM)uncle poop Wrote: Hey G maybe you can train a lion or a crow or one of the many deadly animals around where you live, to throw darts. Or a jack russell.
No one throws my jack russel except me!

(04-08-2014, 01:47 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: Ha! Or train them to stop making noises when I'm throwing!
What can I say, shes a good judge of character. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
(04-08-2014, 01:54 PM)DIRTY G Wrote: [quote='uncle poop' pid='69426' dateline='1396960441']
Hey G maybe you can train a lion or a crow or one of the many deadly animals around where you live, to throw darts. Or a jack russell.
No one throws my jack russel except me!

Lmao G!
Highest Checkout - 156 
180's - 17
Best 501 - 15 darts
Hit my first 180 - 27/1/14

Jack russels throw themselves... I've never seen such a small dog jump so high.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Its alright when they go for the darts in the board....... They wont get them out............. When they run off with a brand new flight between their chops that has just been knocked from the stems........then look out. I must have about half a dozen flights dotted around the house from the past 2/3 weeks where they have got hold of the ones on the floor and legged it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My cat favors my little bumble bee darts-he doesn't settle for just flights - have my old flights on them - he likes vintage. In fact, have used as ransom when he runs off with the one of the ones I shoot with....lol. Oh...and Dirty G....my cat is a male :-)....but not for long.
Just a little update.....Jack now perches (read lurks with gleeful mischief) on the floating bookcase below the board. He “allows” me about 15 minutes of uninterrupted practice before he “pounces” - thus letting me know my priorities need to be refocused—on him, naturally! Lol!
I always think I will get a bounce out and the arrow will loop through the the air and skewer poor Tiddles.

"It's bad luck to be superstitious",  but my black cat is called 'Momo'(*)
and I don't trust my mog near the board...

(*)"Peach" or "Moron" depending on what she gets up to.
Ryk is currently using:-
 Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex C type):: Stems - Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights - Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::
(11-07-2017, 07:57 PM)Ryk Wrote: I always think I will get a bounce out and the arrow will loop through the the air and skewer poor Tiddles.

"It's bad luck to be superstitious",  but my black cat is called 'Momo'(*)
and I don't trust my mog near the board...

(*)"Peach" or "Moron" depending on what she gets up to.
Jack is a very opinionated cat.  He sees no reason why he can’t be wherever he chooses to be .  Hard to convince him otherwise - he’s a cat- ever tried herding felines?  Lol!  Love him the little fur face but he is a handful - and stubbornly determined to have his way.  Water pistols are the only thing he regards as “not under his control”. One is right by the Oche.  One VERY wet cat later.....  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  ..... I chose to think of it as “the God tool”. “God” just rained on Jack the other night.