Target Darts.

A Collection of Awesome Threads (Tips, Tricks, Suggestions & Routines)
Information 
I know we have so many awesome threads for novices and experts, but I thought we should have a nice place for people to start. Please feel free to reply suggesting threads to be added to this one!

A great place to start. It covers all topics and aspects of this wonderful and frustrating game.
Flight School

Threads on Hardware:
Harrows Flight Analysis
Harrows Shaft Selector
Differences in grip styles on darts.

Threads on Form:
Playing with the game
A great suggestion on aiming
Saber's 3 tips.... that are actually 6 tips.

Suggestion by Scorpion:

I think this little topic thread called "Snatching your darts is bad -bad-bad" is important: https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=3240

Threads on Practice:
Forum Challenges Even if you do not post scores, there are some extremely fun and fruitful practice routines in here.

Threads on the Mental side of the game:
Thinking at the oche
Even more about thinking at the oche
Tips on Cricket
Dart etiquette
Focus and Concentration

Threads on strategy:
The Infamous 10 Out Shots

This is a very early work in progress. Any help in finding darting gold would be appreciated. I have to run out unexpectedly and hope to add more in a couple hours.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good one Milky, have a +1 so far Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good work mate. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great idea Milky +1 bud.
Good work Milky, ill just get my 10' pole and press the +1 button with it lol
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
Great idea - plus one from me.
Stickied
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Awesome post, great resource for noobs and veterans alike.
Good post mate.
bump for noobs
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
Thanks Milky,

I'm learning a few things here, especially the threads about thinking at the oche...very good.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I wish this were a much larger list. There is so much good information on this site. The cumulative years of darting experience at all levels here is insane!
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Thanks again, this stuff is gold!
Very good info here.
Thanks for the information! I got into darts about a week ago and am looking to take darts to the next level, glad to find this thread (:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts laying too flat. Any suggestions? B2B180 27 1,066 03-01-2021, 11:30 PM
Last Post: B2B180
  Best practice routines for a beginner Sammydaviss1 14 1,593 04-14-2020, 10:30 PM
Last Post: david123
  My simple practise routines - No paper or computers needed GONKO 8 1,258 03-16-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Practice routines for youngsters Am@deus 2 695 05-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Any suggestions for barrels? croutledge 9 1,893 12-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Last Post: croutledge
  Suggestions about dart weight to start with Ginbr 3 2,645 09-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Leaky