Harrows Darts.

Target Carrera C10 22g
Target Carrera C10 are ones of the last version of the Carrera range, a premium range by the Essex-based company. The verison of these darts we're reviewing are the 22g. They came in the typical Carrera box without any kind of case, it can be definetely a minus for these darts considered their price, but almost everyone of us already has a case. The barrel is 48mm lenght and 7.75mm width in the largest point; the diameter of the scalloped section is 5.8mm verified with my "old school" calliper.
The nominal weight is 22g with a tolerance of 0.05g
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I can't verify this with my libra, but it looks ok.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The scallop and the pixel grip made the dart very grippy, and for who hold the dart in the rear of the barrel like me. Plus the scallop is a a great reference for put the thumbs on the barrel in the same way throw after throwI never used darts so heavy, maximum I throw was 19g, but they look lighter, I played for around one hour noticing the different weight just at the end. Darts fly very straight, of course due to their if you are experienced with light darts you have to "push" a little more with your wrist, but not too much.

In conclusion, a great set of darts for who likes hold barrel in the rear and grippy darts.

My grip on these

My first ton with Carrera

The set in all of its beauty
Spent some penny's on a new board mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

same as fred,get the g2...only £24
Good review, sexy looking darts. I really like the Carrera line just to much money for me right now. +1 from me bud.
less money on darts and more money a on a good dartboard!!
Nice review Franz have a +1! I do like the look of these but I dont think they will suit my grip. Your darts land in the board like mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(04-03-2014, 09:25 PM)Fred Raket Wrote: Spent some penny's on a new board mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1 on the new board!

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Just ordered these off off Amazon to replace some old Dart Work Piranhas I got a decade ago but recently took up again. I really wanted Daytona Fires df-2 but these were half the price and I'm not good enough to justify them yet. Hoping the shape will help me with a more consistent grip, if feel like with my current straight darts I'm all over the place holding them. Can't wait to get them.
these look interesting for sure.. that dart board though OMG!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Carrera Darts Review C3 23g Getagrip 25 36,169 05-15-2020, 01:08 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Target Carrera V-Stream V2 21g Review Ivefoundgod 6 692 03-03-2020, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Carrera V Stream V3 23g Darts Review Getagrip 16 1,970 02-12-2020, 10:34 AM
  Target Carrera C5 23g Darts Review Getagrip 12 13,963 02-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Last Post: OAKZER
  Target Carrera C12 22g darts review Getagrip 41 17,552 02-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Ryk
  Target Carrera Azzurri AZ01 24g codo180 11 1,535 08-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Coci66
  Target Carrera C3 23g darts review Getagrip 21 17,012 02-16-2019, 05:16 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  TARGET Carrera Azzuri Cortex CX6 (25g) Oldsalt 16 2,789 05-22-2018, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Balázs Patak
  Target Carrera C13 23g darts review Getagrip 25 19,295 03-31-2018, 11:59 AM
  Target Carrera Azzurri Cortex CX1 21g darts review Getagrip 47 90,653 12-22-2017, 04:25 PM