Shot Darts

bellies and bullseyes
another good darts program preserved on youtube

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I wonder if its available on dvd?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yea that is a great program. As an Ozzy (we don't get darts on tv) and a late starter. This was like Tungsten gold history for me and caught me up on an important part of the game that would otherwise gone by the wayside.

+1 for the effort to post jamie
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
just noticed they have the book on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bellies-Bullsey...ords=darts
Nice post Jamie, look forward to watching it all!
Can someone say bristow fetish lol
McCoy Sniper 24g long Condor Flights Trident 180s silver
How good can it get? First you have Sid hosting as only Sid can and you have vintage footage of some of the early champions in action. Ah, the good old days with beer and cigarettes on stage for the finals. More of a pub atmosphere and I like when the Sid mentioned John Lowe lost 3 stone just by skipping the beer and sipping on gin and tonics while playing. Must have been his health tip for the day.

Good stuff. Especially the Paul Lim 9 darter for more prize money than Taylor took home for winning the tournament.
yeah its amazing to look back at them playing with a fag in the hand and supping pints Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Slow to load, but worth the wait.  Priceless stuff.
Lots to watch - is there any footage of Eric throwing before he got the dreaded dartisis?

B: 23g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 2/13

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bullseyes and Beer: When Darts Hit Britain BBC 4 Dec 15th Getagrip 4 2,451 12-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Last Post: jake