Powercore Competizione Mugello 23g Darts Review
(05-30-2014, 06:55 AM)Jimbob 2705 Wrote: Can I have the discount code please Darren?

Thanks

James
[/quote]

on its way Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Does anyone know how the grip at the front compares with a set of faceted darts, such as the Ronnie Baxters?

Many Thanks

James
Many Thanks,

James
While they are similar by way of machining (ie, cut the standard rings and then cut the lateral grooves to make up the faceted grip) - I have both Baxters and Mugello's and in my opinion the Mugello's are much more grippy - they feel like they have micro/ghost grip as they have like a sandpaper texture when new.

Dont get me wrong, the Baxters have plenty of grip but on the scale Mugello's are a full point grippier - as I say, in my own opinion Smile

As a comparison, the Mugello's have a feel of a Barney micro grip dart plus a bit, mine are quite worn down now but still feel like they have plenty of life in them, they no longer have the 'sticky' feel but are still as grippy as any other darts I have.
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
Friend has a set of these, really good review, they are a nice dart a little bit too much grip for me though.
Great review really enjoyed the different points of view on grip from different members. Ordered a set of these yesterday wish I'd read the review first though and seen about the discount code :-)
(10-28-2014, 03:19 PM)NeoRox Wrote: Great review really enjoyed the different points of view on grip from different members. Ordered a set of these yesterday wish I'd read the review first though and seen about the discount code :-)

Cheers! and welcome to the forum, let us know how you get on with them too Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Stunning series of reviews! :-)
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(11-02-2014, 06:19 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Stunning series of reviews! :-)

Glad you like them Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just realised where I can add rep points, and here's one for you! :-)
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Cheers! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powercore Darts PS901 22g darts review Getagrip 20 17,339 04-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Getagrip