Harrows Darts.

How to hit your first 180 in darts ...
Updated OP with fresh images.  At least for now, found a way to beat that blurring and PB watermark.  Or got lucky, take your pick! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
great post. +1 from me
Good post that, I have either spoken to the same person or someone who had in the past, probably the later as I definitely remember about aiming at the flight.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm always looking for ways to improve my technique, thanks for sharing this.
                       WELCOME TO RUPERT'S, GAME ON - https://twitter.com/Rupert9Darts                                     
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Glad to see people are still finding this useful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-24-2021, 02:13 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Glad to see people are still finding this useful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Me too!

The edit in the OP doesn't do the journey justice - Edit: Mar 2020 **.  Updated original images with a useful PB hack. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for posting I'm going to give it a try.
(03-30-2014, 05:00 PM)богатый345 Wrote: Очень интересно. Мне особенно нравится часть о нацеливании на верхнюю проволоку. Спасибо за это +1 от меня
Здравствуйте! Я не понял как целится дротиком? Какой частью дротика?

Admin edit:  Translated:

Quote:Hello! I don’t understand how to aim with a dart? Which part of the dart?

This is a mainly english language forum. Kindly make an effort to post in English.

cheers...