Shot Darts

One80 Gladiator II (2)
Just a short and quick review of the One80 Gladiator II (2) dartboard.

I have a Unicorn Eclipse Pro and the only board I can compare it with. The Eclipse is a lot softer then the One80 Gladiator II.

A few pics of the One80 Gladiator II (2)

A simple appearance, just the brand on the top and the model on the bottem
Broken link removed

The triple and doubles are a nice green and red, the black and white are spot on. No sisal cracks.
Broken link removed

Staple free bullseye
Broken link removed

The wires are really Thin as you can see, therefore more room for your darts in the triple or double Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Broken link removed

Broken link removed

Looks nice with a surround Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Broken link removed

For now it looks like a quality dartsboard , the sisal feels hard and therefore I think this will last a lot longer than my Eclipse Pro .
I really like this board. I had seen a gold plated one somewhere (for the life of me I can't remember where, you remember Getagrip?). I would really like to give this board a try. Great pictures, let us know how you get along with it.
Thanks Chr1st2aan, its a good board and yes Poop I have seen a Gold one too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It looks really good! Congrats!
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Nice pictures and review! Thanks
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow!! I need one of these boards.
Nice pics
Nice review.

Cant wait to get mine from Mike @Infiniti darts
Darts - 24g ShowTime Destiny S/T
Dartboard - One80 Gladiator 2
Best 501 leg - 12 darts (30/10/2014)
(03-25-2014, 07:31 PM)uncle poop Wrote: I really like this board. I had seen a gold plated one somewhere (for the life of me I can't remember where, you remember Getagrip?). I would really like to give this board a try. Great pictures, let us know how you get along with it.

I will post one a month a photo to show how the board is holding. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-26-2014, 06:56 PM)Chr1st2aan Wrote:
(03-25-2014, 07:31 PM)uncle poop Wrote: I really like this board. I had seen a gold plated one somewhere (for the life of me I can't remember where, you remember Getagrip?). I would really like to give this board a try. Great pictures, let us know how you get along with it.

I will post one a month a photo to show how the board is holding. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

yeah, good idea Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nicely photographed. Good review. I have the eclipse trainer board for a year and it is getting soft too.
We really need a distributor here in the states.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
(03-26-2014, 07:58 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: We really need a distributor here in the states.

Agreed. I'd probably give it another shot if I could get one here.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

The Gladiator II is next on my list after the Shot Plus kicks the bucket

Ayup Comrade

Very nice looking board, nice pics.

Shed.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Gladiator 3+ Dartboard Product Update Review Getagrip 7 476 12-15-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Another day, another One80 Gladiator 3 review jcturbot 16 1,025 05-22-2020, 12:32 AM
Last Post: jcturbot
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 136 54,987 04-28-2020, 11:47 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Gladiator 2 dartboard review Getagrip 103 60,366 09-25-2015, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Gladiator 2 Board Big Gun 45 15,353 01-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Big Gun