Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

The 'Where are you From?' Thread
I have an idea where some of yall are from but to my knowledge there is no one centralized thread that indicates where people currently live. Post where you are from in this thread. City, (state) country .

Muleshoe, Tx USA
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
New York
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
NJ
Palm Coast , Fl ( between Daytona and St Augustine)
Lancs, UK
Donegal, ireland
Dirty Jersey.

There is a thread for the U.S. members.
(03-24-2014, 06:11 PM)uncle poop Wrote: Dirty Jersey.

There is a thread for the U.S. members.

I saw that one and wondered about everyone else Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

From my mother Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
South Yorkshire, England
Darts - 24g ShowTime Destiny S/T
Dartboard - One80 Gladiator 2
Best 501 leg - 12 darts (30/10/2014)
Nuneaton, England
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble
My Darts!

Hebron, Kentucky USA. suburb of Cincinnati Ohio.

(03-24-2014, 07:06 PM)Hackett180 Wrote: South Yorkshire, England

Born in Springfield, Illinois. Live in Los Angeles. Distant cousins in Barnsley!
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)