Harrows Darts.

How I found my perfect darts (so far :) )
Just wanted to share my experience and my way to find the darts I feel most comfortable with. Maybe someone else will find it useful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I have a lot more to learn yet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have been more serious in throwing dart for almost 3 months now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and I love it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. . When I decided to be a bit more serious I did a lot of reading etc. and I got the feeling I wanted some rather heavy darts so after some more searching I settled for the Harrows Savage 85% 27 gram darts and they felt very nice and not heavy at al. But the more I throw I got more curious about other types and weights of darts, so my 2nd pair of darts was the Winmau Mervyn King 90% 22 gram and it was the look that made me buy them (not the best decision making Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) but they are ok darts just that I didn’t manage to throw them straight they always hit with an angle.

I had the opportunity to try some Target Stephen Hunting 90% 12 grams and they were the best dart I had tried so far and that surprised me since they are so light… I even bought my own set and like them a lot. And a couple of days ago I saw the Winmau Ted Hankey 14 grams in a store and I bought them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. When I started to throw them I was a bit disappointed since I also had problem to throw them straight… What I decided to do was to change the shaft to a shorter, Target Pro Grip 42 mm and now I can throw them straighter… I was a bit surprised that the shaft had such a big impact on the darts…  So they are now my favorite darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This is just one fun part of darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. testing and trying to find the perfect darts for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and hopefully I want find them soon so I can try a lot more darts, shafts flights etc. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Michael

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I like this keep practicing and playing match and u will playing better
Good for you! Nice darts
Nice post, I think it's one of the hardest things so far, finding your ideal weight of dart. I'm on 22 just now but I want a new set for my birthday next month and I'm thinking either up or down a gram lol
180's: 67
Best 501: 17 (webcam darts) 15 (practice)
Best Finish: 130 (webcam darts) 160 (practice)
Darts
Winmau Ted Hankey 24g
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Its not easy to be sure and its too easy to be tempted by more darts, I know that much!

But you really need to settle at some point unless your like me and enjoy the swapping and changing, but I dont recommend it if you want to improve your game.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

it was the look that made me buy them (not the best decision making Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )

[/quote]

Buying by looks is what helped me find the shape and type of dart that I love to throw now. I bought the winmau Dennis Priestley dart because I liked the colors and thought they looked cool. After I threw them I knew that I had found a shape of dart that suited me well and was able to base my future purchases off of that ( my preferred shape has changed a little but without buying the Priestley's I wouldn't have known about front loaded darts). So who knows what I would be using if I wouldn't have bought the Priestley's because I thought they looked cool. Lol.
Glad you found a set you like. I have been thinking of trying a heavier dart maybe 25g-27g. First some money then the darts.
okay how do u feel about them now?
So many options, will hit the games room store and select a couple sets to start wth... probably end up like golf, and woodcarving for me.... way too much ‘tools’ and not enough skills ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to find your perfect darts? vanJupp 103 34,176 01-26-2021, 03:29 PM
Last Post: robinsonfunk
  How many sets of darts you've bought before finding the perfect set? Vangolf604 148 29,704 03-15-2019, 01:53 PM
Last Post: TyrantLudd
  Winmau and how to play perfect darts *Saber* 3 2,273 01-19-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: toeirzt