Shot Darts

Mad On Darts
https://www.madondarts.co.uk/

Thread from old forum
https://www.dartsnutz.com/t1821-mad-on-darts
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here is my review of my use of Mad On Darts:

Price - -1 (I would say they are pricey, but this could be limited by Unicorn)
Selection - 0 (I guess this is limitied due to them being the selected UK seller for Unicorn products)
Website - +1
S&H - +1
Postage ($, £, €) - +1
Customer Service - The orders I placed were dealt with and received by me in a very timely manner
Addtl Comments - It has been a few years since I have bought anything from this company, but I do have a browse through the website every so often. The website is easy to navigate and I never had any issues when I used them in the past
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thanks for the review Ton Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Updated Shops Summary Table
Old thread but wondering if anybody has bought from them lately ?
Their shipping charge is almost double to that of Pure Darts and Darts Corner for
shipping to Canada .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Never used them myself but I think they should be ok - I'm not 100% sure but I think they may be part of Unicorn as there is a link to a shop on the main Unicorn website that takes you to the Mad On Darts site. It may be worth checking with Ed Lowy first if you are in any doubt.
I'm in the middle of trying to resolve a situation with them . I will post the outcome when and if it is resolved. I'm very confused with the conflicting information received from them concerning an order I placed this week.
 I'm hoping that it all ends well for me . We'll see , and I'll let you know .

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(03-19-2016, 05:53 PM)The G Wrote: I'm in the middle of trying to resolve a situation with them . I will post the outcome when and if it is resolved. I'm very confused with the conflicting information received from them concerning an order I placed this week.
 I'm hoping that it all ends well for me . We'll see , and I'll let you know .

I too am in the middle of ordering from them. Placed my order about a month ago and still haven't received my products. Received a confirmation email that my order had been "picked" and then waited a week and a half for it to arrive with no avail. Have been emailing with them back and forth and it seems like the issue lies with them not receiving the products from unicorn. Have been offered a full refund a couple times but would rather have a better answer as to if the product will ever come.
If you guys are having problems with them it may be an idea to contact Unicorn directly - after all they have this shop and no others linked on their website
Thanks mc1958. I have sent Unicorn an email enquiring about product availability. Will post result once the issue is sorted.
So it turns out that one of the sets I was ordering is out of stock/discontinued. I will be getting a full refund.
The most Ridiculously mismanaged dart retail operation I've ever had the displeasure of using .
Totally substandard communication ,and lack of proper inventory management .
Their "Sale" section is riddled with out of stock product ,and chances are high if it shows in stock they will eventual figure out they don't have any . Product shows as on sale ,then you have to select Find our more before you can see it is out of stock . Why the heck don't they just remove the item ???
Also, a lot of their Sale items are priced higher than other retailer's Regular price  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They don't update your order status . I still have a cancelled order showing as "Processing"
  Gave them the benefit of the doubt and placed a 2nd order the end of March I'm still waiting for . 
That may have been a mistake .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oh, I did get a credit for the first order they botched on me ,but only after relentless bird dogging on my part.

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

Cheers,
 Ken 
(04-08-2016, 07:04 PM)The G Wrote: The most Ridiculously mismanaged dart retail operation I've ever had the displeasure of using .
Their "Sale" section is riddled with out of stock product ,and chances are high if it shows in stock they will eventual figure out they don't have any . Product shows as on sale ,then you have to select Find our more before you can see it is out of stock . Why the heck don't they just remove the item ???
Also, a lot of their Sale items are priced higher than other retailer's Regular price  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They don't update your order status . I still have a cancelled order showing as "Processing"
  Gave them the benefit of the doubt and placed a 2nd order the end of March I'm still waiting for . 
That may have been a mistake .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oh, I did get a credit for the first order they botched on me ,but only after relentless bird dogging on my part.
Finally received my order and the Phil Taylor shirt I ordered  fits at least two sizes smaller than it should .  I can't seem to win with this shop .   :frustrated:

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

Cheers,
 Ken 
(04-15-2016, 06:53 AM)The G Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 07:04 PM)The G Wrote: The most Ridiculously mismanaged dart retail operation I've ever had the displeasure of using .
Finally received my order and the Phil Taylor shirt I ordered  fits at least two sizes smaller than it should .  I can't seem to win with this shop .   :frustrated:

I don't know how often he comes on here but send Ed Lowy a pm about the problems you are having with this shop - Unicorn link to this shop on their website, so any issues with this website would reflect on Unicorn themselves
I would say...
price is okay, compare to US seller (like A-Z)
I m buying from US, which I m not paying tax....
shipping cost: I find some items (by their system) will increase the shipping cost significantly for no reason (like RvB2A which is only a barrel)