Harrows Darts.

John Lowe golden ti
Ayup Comrades

I never get fed up of showing these off.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Shed.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Nice darts shed
Ayup Mento's

Cheers fella.

Shed.

Those are great! And I love the packaging -- when did they decide that John Lowe would sell more darts if he looked less like your kindly uncle and more like a Blues Brother?
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Ayup Brenthahn

There's some posters around, with all the unicorn players dressed like the characters in Reservoir Dogs.

Shed.

Yes they are a lovely dart! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I have the Tri-Point Lowe darts. I went to by a set of these but were out of stock in the weight i wanted so bought the Tri-Points instead.
Lovely darts shed. The gold ti ones like you mentioned to me before. Nice!
(03-14-2014, 10:55 PM)Gyro1780 Wrote: I have the Tri-Point Lowe darts. I went to by a set of these but were out of stock in the weight i wanted so bought the Tri-Points instead.

They must be even rarer I think?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-15-2014, 10:47 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 10:55 PM)Gyro1780 Wrote: I have the Tri-Point Lowe darts. I went to by a set of these but were out of stock in the weight i wanted so bought the Tri-Points instead.

They must be even rarer I think?

i think Shed might have a set of the tri points as well
Don't like em Shed

I Love them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

(03-14-2014, 07:38 PM)brenthahn Wrote: Those are great! And I love the packaging -- when did they decide that John Lowe would sell more darts if he looked less like your kindly uncle and more like a Blues Brother?
^^^^chuckle^^^

Nice darts shed, thanks to danny180 now you can have more of them lol
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
lovely darts!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Lowe Darts carlmuscleman67 17 1,571 08-27-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  John Lowe 24g Darts In Original Packaging from 1980's Getagrip 23 12,627 01-18-2018, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  John Lowe collection carlmuscleman67 6 1,140 06-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Signed John Lowe The Art Of Darts Getagrip 14 5,643 06-28-2015, 07:40 PM
Last Post: kmbmob
  John part golden heros Del 3 1,555 02-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Last Post: MichelBarre
  Vintage John Lowe's McInnis180 6 4,237 09-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Last Post: skyblueadam
  John Lowe 1990 Golden Signature Series Wazza 6 4,123 05-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Last Post: rockettman
  This is a Piece of History- George Silberzhan-Bobby George-John Lowe-Leighton Rees- E Getagrip 0 1,734 03-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Getagrip