Target Darts.

Darts Nutz Dart: Your Opinions please
Ok guys I have a design for a dart that may be getting made in x amount of sets in the near future.

Who would be interested in such a dart and how much would you be willing to pay for it? Is £20 -£25 a reasonable amount?

Also, would you like to be able to buy it from a shop or would you be happy buying it through Paypal on the forum or maybe even Ebay?

I know all this depends on whether you will like the dart or not but assuming you did, what is your opinion?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I would buy a set regardless of design Darren might be an idea buying through the forum and any profit could go to maintaining the site oh and any chance of a picture of the design
I think that is a reasonable price for a decent dart. Honestly, I think paypal/ebay is fine. Either way works though. I think you might see more profit if you handle sales personally. Maybe do both? This way there is more exposure of the product, but those that would want to get it from you directly, can.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I would buy a set regardless of design. I would be willing to pay up $50 USD maybe a little more. Also depends on how my funds are. I wouldn't mind a direct paypal through this site. Maybe they can be sent with a set of Darts NutZ flights?
(03-12-2014, 05:44 PM)dave2604 Wrote: I would buy a set regardless of design Darren might be an idea buying through the forum and any profit could go to maintaining the site oh and any chance of a picture of the design

Ok I will PM you it, would rather wait until the dart is done as the design may change yet but just for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(03-12-2014, 05:46 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: I think that is a reasonable price for a decent dart. Honestly, I think paypal/ebay is fine. Either way works though. I think you might see more profit if you handle sales personally. Maybe do both? This way there is more exposure of the product, but those that would want to get it from you directly, can.

Yeah sounds good, maybe have special discount for members?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Except for Dirty G... he's gotta pay more!
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
(03-12-2014, 05:52 PM)uncle poop Wrote: I would buy a set regardless of design. I would be willing to pay up $50 USD maybe a little more. Also depends on how my funds are. I wouldn't mind a direct paypal through this site. Maybe they can be sent with a set of Darts NutZ flights?

Yeah I think the Nutz flights with the darts will be good too, cheers Poop!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-12-2014, 05:54 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: Except for Dirty G... he's gotta pay more!

In blood! lol!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'd buy a set

nice one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Me too, Darren. Count me in. 22-23g. Also I need a Dartsnutz patch. Send me my bill via Paypal.
I need to see darts first
180-1(33)

Positive responses so far Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I would buy a set too no doubt Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I also think that ebay or paypal would be best. To get a retailer involved could make it complicated?
(03-12-2014, 07:22 PM)majeek Wrote: Me too, Darren. Count me in. 22-23g. Also I need a Dartsnutz patch. Send me my bill via Paypal.

Not got anything yet but will let you know as soon as we do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

G has to pay extra because hes softie lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 7 2nd Weight Getagrip 25 7,180 01-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Wolfiebrian180
Question Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 1 Getagrip 34 8,416 10-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Wink Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 6 The Weight Getagrip 21 5,470 09-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JayKay
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 5 Final section Getagrip 36 7,023 09-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 4 Getagrip 35 5,997 09-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: BigE
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 3 Getagrip 27 7,970 09-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Troll
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 2 Getagrip 24 6,738 08-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: TimK