Target Darts.

Vintage Soccer Dartboard
This was on ebay recently, I never seen one like it before, fetched a nice price but looks quite rare:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The bloke who sold it made a post about it looking for info on the DC forum a couple of months ago - him and his mates apparently found it in the back of an old store room. I suggested he contacted Dr Darts which he did - I'm guessing he wanted any info to add it to the ebay auction lol.
well they had a good find then, not a bad price Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow. Serious price. I might have to list the ReMarkaBull one. I heard that one is extremely rare. Even more so in unused condition.
I saw it, wanted it, but the shipping would kill me. It is as much as the board. So i just saved the picture and added it to my picture collection.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vintage Soft Tip Dartboard dartbord 2 1,567 10-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Getagrip