Shot Darts

Home Made Darts Stand by Pirke
Copied from old forum:

I didn’t take any pictures while building the stand. But made some quick plans to show the process of making one.
Sorry for my crappy english

I used pinewood, with section 44 x 44 mm (as I am from Belgium, I’ll use the metric method)

Step 1
[center] Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. [/center]

I started making the floorplatform, just 4 pieces of wood attached to each other.

Step 2
[center] Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. [/center]
Then I made the vertical stand. (again 4 pieces of wood).

Step 3
[center] Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. [/center]
The vert. stand and the floorplatform are attached to each other using two srews. So it’s easily to break the stand down, to replace it or store it after play.

Step 4
For the stability I’ll used 2 pieces of wood to make a triangle in the back

Step 5+6
[center] Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. [/center]
To attach it, i’ll used 2 srews and 2 hinges.

Step 7

[center]Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.[/center]
Attache the board and start the fun

Stands like a block in the living room

The backboard is decorated with some curtain, with silences the sound

replies from old forum:

Dirty G

Who's a handy man then!

Bigshow

Excellent work. That would have saved him a pound or two as well
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

any chance of makeing this in to a pdf file very nice work
:tipofday:

+1 from me
Wow very nice good job. This is very usefull in Tournaments Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bump
I will be building this thurday or at least attempting this. Going out of town for a wedding into pennslyvania and the girlfriends father and I need to throw and there are only american boards in bars of the area Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Wah Wah.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Stand. Easy & Cheap Pac 12 2,404 05-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Rottweiler180