Darts Buddy

How to use the new repointer as sold by A180
posted by SP in old forum:

Direct Link

replies from old forum:

getagrip

Is that your vid SP? well done!

Looks easy enough to use to me nice and simple is always good!

Sp

yes sir, that is me. watching it back I must say my webcam is of a rather poor quality

getagrip

well the tutorial is good, just the footage that lets it down. Guess you will need a better cam. Can get some good ones now that do hi def too I believe. Still good vid though!

Rebel

Yeah, a nice informative video, well done mate
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Interesting
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-14-2015, 01:30 AM)Cat Wrote: Interesting

Bumping old broken threads eh?
All I get is "Video does not exist"

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(05-14-2015, 01:50 AM)The G Wrote: All I get is "Video does not exist"

Me too. I guess that was the "interesting" part.
Sorry guys...was commenting on fact that there was a review/video on subject....egg on my face...lol...just looking for interesting stuff....will go away now...:-)
I'd probably be hitting the delete button on some of these defunct old threads where the video is no longer working...
Good idea!
Maybe it was this video? Why delete the when they can be revived?

https://youtu.be/NIIurQXdf0U
You could edit the thread so that video is in Grips post? Be easier?
I would but I am having trouble with links, specifically videos and images. May put it up in the forum inquiries to see if it is happening to anyone else. Safari, puffin, Google all crash when I click on the tv or image icons. Maybe Getagrip will update when he sees it.
fixed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks Grip....works for me...hopefully also for the nutz!
I just got one of these and it's brilliant very simple to use.

First job was taking the points out of my bulls shark, they are the ultimate board killers

I think I'm probably putting my points in way to far judging by the amount of turns the chap in the video gives them though..

Shame I still have no board up though due to my building works, I'm going stir crazy!!
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

(06-12-2015, 07:09 PM)Fenton Wrote: I just got one of these and it's brilliant very simple to use.

First job was taking the points out of my bulls shark, they are the ultimate board killers

I think I'm probably putting my points in way to far judging by the amount of turns the chap in the video gives them though..

Shame I still have no board up though due to my building works, I'm going stir crazy!!

You have my sympathies mate, my torture is having the board but with my new job not enough time to throw!
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average