Cuesoul

darts.shopping?
was wondering if anyone has experience with this retailer?  "darts.shopping"
I haven’t ordered from them before. When I order from a US retailer, I use A-Z. I’m guessing that A-Z is probably their wholesaler, given the product ranges they carry.

Is there something for sale there at a particularly good price compared to A-Z darts? The prices look similar from what I saw, and A-Z is definitely reputable and staffed with friendly and ethical people. They’re only 90 miles away from me, so I’ve been there in person several times as well as having bought from them online. I can definitely recommend them as an alternative.
(03-31-2024, 04:27 AM)pkittle Wrote: I haven’t ordered from them before. When I order from a US retailer, I use A-Z. I’m guessing that A-Z is probably their wholesaler, given the product ranges they carry.

Is there something for sale there at a particularly good price compared to A-Z darts? The prices look similar from what I saw, and A-Z is definitely reputable and staffed with friendly and ethical people. They’re only 90 miles away from me, so I’ve been there in person several times as well as having bought from them online. I can definitely recommend them as an alternative.

thanks for the information.  its a bit odd and long story but ultimately the contact info on darts.shopping led me to Lone Star in Fort Worth, which showed dartdealer.com as their website.  same inventory as darts.shopping.  The only place in the world, let alone the US that has the Target Bolide 05s in 24g.  shipping was quick and price was fair.  I can highly recommend dartdealer.com / Lone Star Darts & Billiards.  I can't figure out, but honestly don't care, why they have two websites.  dartdealer.com is legit.
(04-08-2024, 01:54 AM)rmunro Wrote:
(03-31-2024, 04:27 AM)pkittle Wrote: I haven’t ordered from them before. When I order from a US retailer, I use A-Z. I’m guessing that A-Z is probably their wholesaler, given the product ranges they carry.

thanks for the information.  its a bit odd and long story but ultimately the contact info on darts.shopping led me to Lone Star in Fort Worth, which showed dartdealer.com as their website.  same inventory as darts.shopping.  The only place in the world, let alone the US that has the Target Bolide 05s in 24g.  shipping was quick and price was fair.  I can highly recommend dartdealer.com / Lone Star Darts & Billiards.  I can't figure out, but honestly don't care, why they have two websites.  dartdealer.com is legit.

Oh, that’s great to know! Thanks for following up. Always good to support the smaller local shops, and I’ll put them on my radar for future purchases.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shopping at Puredarts.co.uk Swan 8 420 12-20-2022, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer
Information Experiences shopping at A180 Darts Fred-180 25 8,885 09-19-2021, 04:54 PM
Last Post: JerseyJon