Shot Darts

WILSON DARTBOARD 1942
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
WILSON DARTBOARD by markbrindza, on Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
WILSON - BACK by markbrindza, on Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
SHIP TO WALGREENS by markbrindza, on Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
SEPT. 4,1942 POSTAGE by markbrindza, on Flickr

This might be my best find yet. This is a Wilson Dartboard - paper wrapped with the metal band made just like the Munro Dartboards. The best part is that it came in a box addressed to Walgreens Drug Store in Chicago with postage dating September 4,1942. I never have seen a Wilson dartboard made this way before. Didn't know Walgreen's existed back then.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Another great addition to your collection
great history with that one then, makes it better!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

This board is too old and it is good to play the game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking photos of Jocky Wilson's early 1980s darts / B&W catalogues or ads lebbeous 0 443 12-25-2019, 11:21 PM
Last Post: lebbeous
  rare jocky wilson darts owdlad 32 13,015 03-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Tremble
  WILSON BASKETBALL DARTBOARD dartbord 6 1,364 01-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dartbord
  Jockey Wilson darts Arrazz 6 1,795 09-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  WILSON - GIVE AND TAKE DARTBOARD dartbord 5 2,044 03-20-2015, 01:46 AM
Last Post: dartbord
  jockey wilson owdlad 6 2,220 11-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Last Post: owdlad