3D Art
I've been messing around with Software that lets you take pictures & make them into 3D printable pictures, i couldn't figure it out so walked away for a bit, recently tried it again got a few things working & how to print, it blends colors to make a thin 3D picture so far i dont have color blending figured out yet still watching YT videos, did see you can do B&W pictures so starting with that abit easier to do

These are 2 pictures i tried they dont look badĀ 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
So that is made of plastic? Very cleverGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That's actually pretty awesome as they are. Clean them up too much and I think it would detract.
(03-15-2024, 05:19 PM)Getagrip Wrote: So that is made of plastic? Very cleverGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yes all plastic, black, dark & light grey, white
very good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Friend ask if i could make him a Gary Anderson oneĀ 

Found this file on the weekend thought i'd give it a try
How thick are they?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(04-01-2024, 04:24 PM)Getagrip Wrote: How thick are they?

I'd say the average is between 1.8mm to 2.20mm, most are thin the thickest one i've done is i did Kiss - Destroyer album cover

My darts collection:
Flickr Album