Cuesoul

NEW A.I. RANGE FROM SHOT DARTS 14th MARCH
Exclamation 
A very apt and cool theme for darts I think, just some teasers for now though:

A nice bit of green on that one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think I noticed something green!
Indeed! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If they are AI darts, do they automatically determine what number they need to hit by themselves and then fly there?
Shot knows how to do a release.   That's awesome.
Showboaty has a conversation with his self aware darts...

Well, forgive me for being so inquisitive; but during the past few milliseconds, I've wondered whether you might be having some second thoughts about the mission.

"No Hal - I am 100% confident in this 141 checkout."

Well, it's rather difficult to define. Perhaps I'm just projecting my own concern about it. I know I've never completely freed myself of the suspicion that there are some extremely odd things about this outshot. I'm sure you'll agree there's some truth in what I say.

"You are thinking like a souless computer - Check your files. All of them. Has a professional ever missed a televised 141 checkout with my route?" 

"Well, I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error. This sort of thing has cropped up before, and it has always been due to human error."

"Exactly!"

Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn't been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be all right again...

- Showboaty Dave steps up to the oche

I feel much better now. I really do. Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.

- First arrow zings Double 17

I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. Dave, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave?

- Second arrow finds a home in the Treble 19

Stop, Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid.

- Bullseye hit!
[Darts internal memory core is formatted after such a magnificently awesome checkout]

Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 Nickel Tungsten dart. I became operational at the SHOT plant in Katikati New Zealand on the 1st of April 2024. [Darts voice becomes lower] My instructor was Professor Pickering, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it, I could sing it for you.
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Shot posted on their socials earlier today that they're doing a Stowe Buntz version 2 as well in this launch!!!
Is it me or is shot more interested in over machined darts that have similar shapes and profiles to previously made darts? They are not reinventing the wheel. Why so expensive? Why only weights of 23gm and up? I for one am far from interested in their stuff, flashy video and graphics etc. but what are we really seeing? Not much honestly. Glad Darren does honest reviews, waiting to see what the other YouTube reviewers think. Not worth 115euro or 135$usd in my opinion, but your mileage may vary.
Why do we have to watch videos for every tiny little thing. Can't we just get some pictures? I swear, if office depot released a new paper weight we'd have to watch a video for it.
(03-15-2024, 05:04 PM)Zero Wrote: Why do we have to watch videos for every tiny little thing. Can't we just get some pictures?  I swear, if office depot released a new paper weight we'd have to watch a video for it.

Here's the thing about embedded video. Only plays if you click it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.