Cuesoul

New Bulls NL Darts from yesterdays launch
Rainbow 
As you may have seen already I did a review of the Bulls NL Union Flight System. You can find it all on the new Bulls NL site here: https://www.bulls.nl/

Here is the info from the Bulls NL site and a pic of the 4 colours available now. They retail for £5.95:

The new Dirk van Duijvenbode Edition 2 Darts, £74.95:

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Silvian darts, £59.95:

Luna Triton darts, £62.50:

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Luna Phobos darts, £62.50:

Luna Neoma darts, £62.50:

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

It's pretty funny i was looking around as i liked the Silvian, the cheapest price for these is actually here in Canada for me, cheaper then DC or Dartshopper
Thats good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.    
As this post is about bulls darts I have to ask,  had anyone had luck repointing a bulls dart?  I tried to do my typhoon darts that are 22g with shot arrowhead points today and even though they look the same thickness,  the point broke off. This has never happened to me before and then I had a hell of a time getting the original point back in.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.