Shot Darts.

Lightning trebles
Anyone try this? Good for quick adjustment....
Around the clock on trebles, plus single and double bull, with only one dart each, 22 throws total. Simply count the hits.
 Best I can do is 5.... so far... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Modded Aspinall G1s, 23g/SlikStiks.  Still trying to teach an old dog new tricks.
Have not given this one a go but I can tell you now your score beats mine. LOL Maybe later as the weather turns lousy I tend to throw more. Thanks for the idea DanC.Licks
Thats new.......... I Did do something similar  But only from 7s but just did 3 at each... Cause can get lower trebs as singles
But good Idea will give it a go...... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can be infuriating! Yesterday I had 4 by the time I got to 10, and then missed EVERYTHING! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Modded Aspinall G1s, 23g/SlikStiks.  Still trying to teach an old dog new tricks.
That sounds fun and infuriating as you say. It's on todays practice session today.

Ken
Managed to get up to 7. Will take a small miracle for me to get above that...

That's like JDC on steroids. I'm going to give it a go.
Grrrr...  Hit 1,2,3 then 7,8,9.... an then missed everything!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What makes this hard is that we don't have a second chance at anything, no slight adjustments like when we throw three at the same number. I find that I have to really concentrate on the throw to keep it flowing and not get tight.