Darts Buddy

Unicorn Eclipse Pro.
I just got 2 of these and wow am I disappointed. Neither bull is centered, the sisal is extremely different density all around the board. The spines of the spider are not straight. But worst of all... there's a chunk of metal stuck to the side of the spider. Both boards show almost the exact same symptoms.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This is why I don't use any Unicorn accessories including boards. Hope you get a refund buddy.

I dont care to be honest i just use to training my self and do some challenges Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
looks a bit rough, send a complaint to Unicorn.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow looks like some mold lines that were not cleaned off. I would definitely get in touch with them about it.
(02-06-2014, 11:31 AM)Getagrip Wrote: looks a bit rough, send a complaint to Unicorn.

I plan to... unfortunately sending them back isn't an option. While the place I ordered them from accepts returns, I have to pay shipping. Shipping 24lbs in that size of box from NY to California is going to cost about what I paid for the boards, if not more. I do plan to contact unicorn.
Man, the quality of boards seems to be taking a global nosedive. Outrageous.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

(02-06-2014, 05:32 PM)brenthahn Wrote: Man, the quality of boards seems to be taking a global nosedive. Outrageous.

I agree bud. I just sent an email full of disappointment to Unicorn. My blade 4 is fine... but I have had problems with blades I have ordered for my dart team at the local.
I wish I could get the gladiator boards here... but then they've had quality issues too.

It makes you wonder how many friggen boards they have to open and check for TV use. I saw a video talking about it the other day. I bet only 1 in 10 make the cut and the rest end up as practice boards.
(02-06-2014, 05:46 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: It makes you wonder how many friggen boards they have to open and check for TV use.

Someone should televise that. Talk about your "reality tv…"
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFUXc0JNdbw

Found it in my history.
Hi Milkysunshine

New batch of G2 ordered & will be on the way to us shortly.

One80 have told me that they have upped the QC on the boards so we should not be seeing the same issue as before.

I'll update you soon

Cheers
Mike
Thanks Mike... my problem us shipping boards from the UK to US is painfully expensive.
(02-06-2014, 10:23 PM)Infiniti Darts Wrote: Hi Milkysunshine

New batch of G2 ordered & will be on the way to us shortly.

One80 have told me that they have upped the QC on the boards so we should not be seeing the same issue as before.

I'll update you soon

Cheers
Mike

thats good to ear Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

No worries.

Our current shipping price for the G2 to USA is £30.00GBP plus the price of the board.

Drop me an email to:

sales@infinitidarts.com

if you want to discuss

Thanks
Mike

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked Is this particular new Unicorn eclipse HD2 worth buying? Kipras Rackauskas 14 1,398 04-16-2019, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Paldini-fc
  Unicorn eclipse pro Jakey32 9 1,043 01-30-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Jakey32
  Unicorn Eclipse HD PDC Dart Board Daddy 9 2,853 12-07-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  From Eclipse Pro to Blade 4 MadMike4 16 5,226 03-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Fred-180
Thumbs Down Unicorn Eclipse HD 221b 28 5,017 09-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Joene
  Unicorn Eclipse Pro,,,,, 0ldjoblo 15 3,714 09-21-2014, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Milkysunshine
  Unicorn eclipse hd 182Dan 25 4,668 09-09-2014, 06:38 PM