For Sale: Cosmo Darts Andrew Gilding Limited Edition Set 001 / 200
I am looking for interested buyers for the very first set made by Cosmo Darts, #001 / #200 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Brand new, never played, complete set. Additional set of Gilding V4/S4 flights will be included.

I take offers with the right to reject. Other sets with random numbers sold for around €250 on eBay after they were sold out from the different dart retail shops.
I am thinking €300 as a starting point.
It is possible to sell them below that for a reasonable, good offer.

I ship registered only, to Europe/USA/Japan. PayPal payment only with PayPal Friends and Family option.
If interested you can reply here or send me a DM.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Per the BSS guidelines, you must post a priceI take offers with the right to reject doesn't cut it.  The Forum BSS is not an auction site, you know where that is. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  You have 24 hours to correct this ad.  Failing that, it will be closed.

Also resized the pics, png files were large.  Kindly read this thread:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-42772.html
(01-21-2024, 10:49 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Per the BSS guidelines, you must post a priceI take offers with the right to reject doesn't cut it.  The Forum BSS is not an auction site, you know where that is. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  You have 24 hours to correct this ad.  Failing that, it will be closed.

Thank you, starting price idea added.

When i added the pictures I think I saw something saying the images were automatically resize so I thought that was all OK. Anyway all should be good now.
(01-21-2024, 12:27 PM)vr46kmk Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 10:49 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Per the BSS guidelines, you must post a priceI take offers with the right to reject doesn't cut it.  The Forum BSS is not an auction site, you know where that is. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  You have 24 hours to correct this ad.  Failing that, it will be closed.

Thank you, starting price idea added.

When i added the pictures I think I saw something saying the images were automatically resize so I thought that was all OK. Anyway all should be good now.

Believe BSS requirements have been met.   Up to members to read them carefully.  BTW, pics inserted using the editor insert image button - which you originally used - have no re-sizing, but our secondary CSS will kick in.  Already posted the respective guide, no need to do it again. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Glad this is sorted out. They are nice looking darts regardless of number made.
Last call...
I expected more interest for the very first set to be honest, especially with the prices other sets were sold for.

Anyway, i mentioned 300€ when making this thread.
I'll go down to €250 now, and that's it. If no one is interested then I'll keep them in the box to be stored for the future...
(04-08-2024, 10:43 AM)vr46kmk Wrote: I expected more interest for the very first set to be honest, especially with the prices other sets were sold for.

Anyway, i mentioned 300€ when making this thread.
I'll go down to €250 now, and that's it. If no one is interested then I'll keep them in the box to be stored for the future...

I've seen several sets go for £130. This may be why you haven't received the response you expected.
They may have, but in the beginning when they were released and sold out, sets with random numbers sold for 250-300 euros on ebay several times... This was around the first two weeks of May last year....i still believe these 001 should be the most wanted set along with 007, so I will not go below 250...
Beautiful darts hope you release them to a good buyer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For sale: Joe Cullen Ignite 23 grs. Angel of darts 0 103 02-09-2024, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Angel of darts