Cuesoul

How many sets of different darts do you have?
I'd like to say more than I can count on my fingertips.... but everyone can count up in binary, can't they?
Anyhow, I think I only need 7 fingers to count up my barrels, currently.
(Edit - Translation from Crazy Mathematician into Pukka English - "More than 64 but less than 128")
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
(01-01-2024, 03:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote: just a couple

Have you ever published a list of the darts you have?  Surely you have to renew one every year for the home contents insurance or be on a register for stocking so much tungsten
40 ish sets at the moment. About 6 that actually get used regularly and then the rest are mostly cheaper sets that I picked up when I was trying to find what I like.
Loxley Searle Limited Edition 31g
Northern Canada
14 sets

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Am I the odd one out here... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ............ ONE SET my JLs..........
(03-25-2024, 07:13 PM)carlberg Wrote: Am I the odd one out here... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ............ ONE SET my JLs..........

Definitely not Nutz enough LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
 Gladiator 3+ with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw flights, Voks 30mm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Recently had a big clear out so, 4 sets. My match darts, a set I used when picking up playing again, my dads originals from the 70s and some harrows magnatechs. Looking to add more though as always haha.
70 plus and have stopped buying.
I try to rotate and get to most of them @ 5 sets per week.
I mostly play against a computer and recently hooked on
playing round the world doubles.
I have an addictive personality and bought my collection within a year.
Have a decent collection of airbrushes now too….
Don’t get me going on all my wonderful Rosemary paint brushes….
I’m gone :-)
Does anyone have any tips on how to decide what sets to sell? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I bought way too many since January again
Match Darts: XQMax Andy Hamilton, 25 g

Currently have 17 sets of steel point with another set in the mail.

Also have 6 sets of soft tip with conversion points I can use on my dart board.
9 sets for me possible going to 10 , just started playing Ole English Darts in Feb 2024 ,

(03-25-2024, 03:42 AM)Mainland_newfie Wrote: 14 sets

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Zu56675l.jpeg]

Wow Really sweet setup there!!
(04-01-2024, 09:05 PM)majorjoey Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 03:42 AM)Mainland_newfie Wrote: 14 sets

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Zu56675l.jpeg]

Wow Really sweet setup there!!
Thanks,  I'm not allowed more than 14 sets says the wife so I'm always trading a set to buy another haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many sets of darts you've bought before finding the perfect set? Vangolf604 174 32,912 03-07-2022, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mrstik
  Advice requested on a few (cheaper) sets of darts jp58 18 3,393 10-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: JordWareham501