CUESOUL 10-YEAR Limited Edition Dart Box Set
CUESOUL 10-YEAR Limited Edition Dart Set
Inspired by Roman number 'X' and Chinese number '
Means ending of the first 10 years, and starting the second 10 years.
Set up with OTO steel tip and soft tip
One Dart,Two Game,One Feeling Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Be Unique,Be Awesome Be CUESOUL 
https://www.cuesoul.com 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lovely dart but only 20 sets! Noooo that means expensive and very difficult to get! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

If KOTO Imai doesn't get an OTO then the world is cruel! (She won the last round of the Japan Soft tipped championship)
Koto-pro is also a CUESOUL sponsoered player - not me being bonkers... well more bonkers than usual.
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
sounds like a tongue twister

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Mine arrived yesterday, they look fantastic in person. Got set 03/20.
Really generous amount of extras. Three sets of flights and two sets of steel tips, a dozen soft tips. The case and the little extras are well done. Rivals any of the big boxed sets from Target.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-26-2023, 11:15 PM)CobraVerde Wrote: Mine arrived yesterday, they look fantastic in person. Got set 03/20.
Really generous amount of extras. Three sets of flights and two sets of steel tips, a dozen soft tips. The case and the little extras are well done. Rivals any of the big boxed sets from Target.

Nice!

Still waiting for mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CUESOUL 929 New Product LAUNCH on 929 dart stage CUESOULDARTS 1 68 09-29-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  CUESOUL TERO+ New Double Direction Telescopic & Rotating Dart Flight CUESOULDARTS 22 592 01-12-2022, 08:43 AM
Last Post: CUESOULDARTS
  CUESOUL 929 LAUNCH 2021 - CUESOUL Darts Innovation Lab CUESOULDARTS 5 192 09-30-2021, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Andreas
  ??CUESOUL New Year Giveaway?? Robbie 'KONG' Green Dart! CUESOULDARTS 2 746 12-31-2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  CUESOUL Heavy Duty Darts Mat of CUESOUL DARTS PROJECT-2021 CUESOULDARTS 1 261 10-16-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
Smile CUESOUL TERO AK4/7 Dart Flights ,Three New Colors Are Ready Now CUESOULDARTS 5 973 12-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  CUESOUL TERO AK4 Slim and Kite shape dart flights CUESOULSPORTS 9 1,686 11-02-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: CUESOULSPORTS
  CUESOUL TERO AK47 Dart Shaft/Flights Combo set Standard Shape CUESOULDARTS 7 1,146 09-28-2018, 11:56 PM
Last Post: tsbatm
  CUESOUL ROST integrated dart shaft and flight combo set CUESOULDARTS 8 962 09-19-2018, 08:32 PM
Last Post: donnie
Smile Video Shows How CUESOUL TERO AK47 Dart Shaft/Flights Combo Set Works CUESOULDARTS 1 763 08-17-2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade