Shot Darts.

Farewell to Mike aka mc1958 a Nutz legend!
I wish Mike the best, definately one of the more prolific posters on this forum with more than 27,000 posts.  Going to miss all the tournament info and stats. 

Take care mate, hope you make I t back soon or find something else to be equally passionate about.
All the best to a great guy, hope you get the love for the game back and hope your health improve.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Best wishes and a speedy recovery. A great loss to the forum. Who else will show 180ies with the Rastas?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
All the best Mike!
All the best.
Hope your health issues can improve and if you don’t come back on the forum or even play darts again, hopefully, you’ll be fit enough to do something else you enjoy.
All the best Mike, look after yourself! Your health is one of if not the most important thing you have!
Sad news Mike,
Knew you from the DC forum more than ten years back already.
Will miss your quality posts! Always of great value.
Take your time, hope it will become a "see you again" and not a final "farewell" but first of all all the very best for you!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Current darts: Between 18 and 40 grams Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wish all the best for you.
I can sympathize with your feelings. Been playing league for 40 years, but no league play during covid really knocked my game back. Playing league again, but not anywhere as good as I used to be. Its harder and harder to make myself go out at night to play, even though I still enjoy it when I'm there. And, now my shoulder is starting to show its age too.
Goodbye and Good luck Mike. As a fellow Gout sufferer I really do sympathise.

All the best
I'd also like to thank Mike for all his hard work he did to maintain this forum. He always had ready posts for tournaments everywhere and always nice thoughts and comments on events and players. I always respected his opinion on those matters. I understand losing passion for hobbies, but from someone who works in the industry, I hope he knows he will be missed.

Take care, Mike. お大事に.
platinum nut
I had no idea that Mike was having issues. I respected every post that he ever made and was envious of him being in the center of the darting universe - I say this as a North American who has no idea what the atmosphere is like there. I hope to see him back but I also respect his wishes. Take care Mike!!!
Au revoir Mike,

Thank you for all your great work behind and in front of the scene.

Very best wishes .......you are already missed!

Dorian
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Cosmo "Andrew Gilding" - 24Gm, Jonny Clayton Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

You will be a loss to the forum Mike i wish you all the very best in whatever you do in the future m8
I haven't been on here for a while so to see this when I do log back in is gutting. Sadly, many people seem to be loosing the spark for the game lately.

Hope the future is kind to you Mike.