Cuesoul

Accudart series 625
Not really a UFO just need around year produced.

Any information on these, my boss picked them up for me at an an estate sale. My guess is around mid 70’s. 4.95 from JCpenny seems about right, growing up JCPENNEY was considered upscale for us.

Any help appreciated!

These are the 19g come with pre molded all in one flight stem that seem to be all the rage, I even use red ones on my current set up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Blue Plasma dart with 35mm mission points Cuesoul TRAJ AK8 flights total weight 21g (I think last ones for a while)!!!
May be ending dart run and just move to home practice when I can, Darts take a lot of effort to throw at least for me and commitment may be more than life will allow. 

Be Safe and Good Darts!
I started playing darts in 1981 with some Accudart nickel silver darts — I think they were 501 series but could be wrong. They were around US$20 from a dedicated darts store. So I would guess that your estimate of mid 70s is probably close to right. Did the package have a bar code? I think it was around 1976 when those were mandated, so that could give a clue.
(01-25-2023, 08:37 AM)pkittle Wrote: I started playing darts in 1981 with some Accudart nickel silver darts — I think they were 501 series but could be wrong. They were around US$20 from a dedicated darts store. So I would guess that your estimate of mid 70s is probably close to right. Did the package have a bar code? I think it was around 1976 when those were mandated, so that could give a clue.

Thanks, no bar code on package I tried to look up that number on the price tag but did not turn up anything.
I’ll try accudart site but I’m leaning towards early 70’s.

In 2022 I don’t want to add up, but I’m probably over $100 on pre molded shaft set ups, 6 Cuesoul that I’m using, 3 zero stress condor, 1 neon axe, 2 Robson fantail and here is a set that was probably sold in the 70’s and if used they would have said where are your turkey flights and now a lot are back to plastic all in ones.

Anyone know what was the earliest a plastic all in one was being used by a pro?
Blue Plasma dart with 35mm mission points Cuesoul TRAJ AK8 flights total weight 21g (I think last ones for a while)!!!
May be ending dart run and just move to home practice when I can, Darts take a lot of effort to throw at least for me and commitment may be more than life will allow. 

Be Safe and Good Darts!