Cuesoul

Show us your 180's 2023
Another one here. This time with my trusty Gary Anderson Noirs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My first 180 in six months. 

The wonders of changing your throwing action.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well done imposs1916!

Here is a screenshot from my 180 in my Winmau Valhalla 22g review video:

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bloody hell.  Six months dry and then two 180s in one day.

I think I should buy a lottery ticket tonight.

(03-21-2023, 08:45 PM)imposs1916 Wrote: Bloody hell.  Six months dry and then two 180s in one day.

I think I should buy a lottery ticket tonight.

I think you should !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
The Hellfires can still make me smile
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Board 
 Gladiator 3+ with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw flights, Voks 30mm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
The first with the Kleermakers. I m smiling too

(01-01-2023, 07:44 AM)mc1958 Wrote: New year new thread, show us your 180's in here - 3 pics or less only please

Just got my first 180 about an hour ago  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done!
(04-02-2023, 10:18 PM)DangerousBrian180 Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/TOYyELTl.jpg]
(01-01-2023, 07:44 AM)mc1958 Wrote: New year new thread, show us your 180's in here - 3 pics or less only please

Just got my first 180 about an hour ago  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well done mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

6 weeks after knee replacement surgery ( left knee and I am left handed thrower so is my standing foot)and hit this……. Another small step back to full recovery and made me smile!!!!
(04-03-2023, 11:39 AM)Papa w Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/rjBqdQ2l.jpg]

6 weeks after knee replacement surgery ( left knee and I am left handed thrower so is my standing foot)and hit this……. Another small step back to full recovery and made me smile!!!!

Back to form quickly indeed, well done
Current Board 
 Gladiator 3+ with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw flights, Voks 30mm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(04-03-2023, 06:05 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(04-03-2023, 11:39 AM)Papa w Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/rjBqdQ2l.jpg]

Back to form quickly indeed, well done
Thanks!!….. the small things give you more encouragement to get back fully fit and enjoy my darts….. thanks again

Feel like it's been weeks since I've had any proper game time or practice, but managed this tonight when I had a spare 10mins using these RD Ammo darts I bought on Ebay for a laugh, actually fly quite well, lol.
I have a new set-up which is Chris Dobey 23gram, mission titan pro 32 mm points. I usually use Cosmo but I just grabbed the Harrows clic to try out the new darts. About six throws in got this ; happy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2023 mc1958 446 20,218 12-30-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Cupcake Knight