Show us what came in the mail 2023

Got my Black Friday bargain board up. Datadart Elite II.

Two quick early impressions:

1. I forgot how handy the Rota-Lock system on Winmau boards is, I have not missed having to fiddle with wedges to get the board even.

2. This board seems extremely stiff. It almost feels like throwing at an old Log End board, lol. I am hoping that means it will wear better than the super soft Winmau Blade boards.
(12-05-2023, 09:04 PM)GrizzlyGael Wrote: Got my Black Friday bargain board up. Datadart Elite II.

Two quick early impressions:

1. I forgot how handy the Rota-Lock system on Winmau boards is, I have not missed having to fiddle with wedges to get the board even.

2. This board seems extremely stiff. It almost feels like throwing at an old Log End board, lol. I am hoping that means it will wear better than the super soft Winmau Blade boards.
Looks great and it has a black number ring so far less distracting
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
 Gladiator 3+ with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw flights, Voks 30mm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Darts Clearance 24 gram with their orange polycarbonate stems and 150 micron Celestial flights all for under £21
Bargain IMO

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw flights, Voks 30mm points and Target titanium stem rings   

(12-06-2023, 01:25 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Darts Clearance 24 gram with their orange polycarbonate stems and 150 micron Celestial flights all for under £21
Bargain IMO

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/HDR7Iv0l.jpg]

Bargain indeed, they remind me of the Loxley Steve Hine darts.
Ordered a set of 22g Shot Tribal Weapon Savage from Premier Darts and they sent me a free Michael Smith Tactical case with them too. Chuffed at that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts are a lot smaller than they looked in the pics but feel nice so see how I get on with them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Current weapons :- Target Rob Cross Voltage G1s 23g
Board :- Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core Carbon
Light :- Mission Torus 270
Oche :- OckeysRus fold out portable oche
Two Unicorn John Part sets for the collection! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Unicorn John Part W.C. (23 grams)
Unicorn John Part Hero (26 grams)

Last set for the year. 15g Loxley Scott Baker "The Mod"

Been waiting ages for these wee beauties to release. Looking forward to the weekend to put them through their paces.
Picked up a set of Trinidad Cotto 2 new/used

(12-13-2023, 06:11 PM)GrizzlyGael Wrote: Last set for the year. 15g Loxley Scott Baker "The Mod"

Been waiting ages for these wee beauties to release. Looking forward to the weekend to put them through their paces.

They look great
Current Board 
Darts

At least my new board showed up, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm satisfied with the quality
It's still wrapped in plastic, but you spot holes in the sisal sisal at  the D3, 17, Double 20 and maybe more.
Is this norma for an Samurai Infinity?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-30-2023, 12:37 PM)Cupcake Knight Wrote: At least my new board showed up, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm satisfied with the quality
It's still wrapped in plastic, but you spot holes in the sisal sisal at  the D3, 17, Double 20 and maybe more.

My one has the same holes and look to be in the same places. May be something to do with a guide for placing the wires? The imagination wanders.
(12-30-2023, 05:09 PM)Capp Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 12:37 PM)Cupcake Knight Wrote: At least my new board showed up, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm satisfied with the quality

My one has the same holes and look to be in the same places. May be something to do with a guide for placing the wires? The imagination wanders.
Thanks. I've unpacked it and mounted it and decided to not worry about this.
Seems to be quieter and a good chunk softer than my G3+.
Center of the bull still is ~1mm out of regulation, but I should finally get bull to oche tape since I doubt the floor is level anyways. Probably should put plywood behind it anyways because its horrible to drill straight in these walls.
Put the G3+ back up and will use it for the last few days of the year.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2024 Crusher17 86 3,620 04-21-2024, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Mainland_newfie
  Show us your 180's 2023 mc1958 337 8,389 12-31-2023, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Billdarts2751
  Show us what came in the mail 2021 Crusher17 1,045 61,666 01-01-2022, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Nucky