Shot Darts.

Show us what came in the mail 2023
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Due to an issue meaning I couldn’t repoint my original set, I’ve finally received a new set of 24g Datadart Night Force.

I know some people can chop and change what they throw, but no darts have ever felt as comfortable so I’m so glad to have got them.

No prizes for guessing which 3 are the new ones.
2023 Targets
180s: 53/100
Highest Checkout (2023 only): 145 (12/02/23)
Least Darts used in 501: 12 (09/03/23)

2022 Targets
180s: 94/60
Highest Checkout (2022 only): 155 (25/04/22)
Least darts used in 501: 12 (20/10/22) 
(01-24-2023, 04:05 PM)Simon G Wrote: [Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2023012...5eab69.jpg]
Due to an issue meaning I couldn’t repoint my original set, I’ve finally received a new set of 24g Datadart Night Force.

I know some people can chop and change what they throw, but no darts have ever felt as comfortable so I’m so glad to have got them.

No prizes for guessing which 3 are the new ones.

It’s a great thing to be settled with darts and not want to change. They look like good darts.
Just some tungsten and plastic were delivered from DC today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Red Dragon Hell Fires with Phil Taylor titanium shaft and gray flights. I'll keep practicing

(01-25-2023, 10:08 PM)Rock1978 Wrote: Red Dragon Hell Fires with Phil Taylor titanium shaft and gray flights. I'll keep practicing

Hellfires are amazing value, wish they were available in 20 gram too.
The latest Darts Clearance 20 are the closest I’ve found and a great price
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
 Gladiator 3+ with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw flights, Voks 30mm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
2 new sets of flights,  the winmau craftsman repointer,  and the winmau sabre raised oche. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-26-2023, 12:23 AM)Mainland_newfie Wrote: 2 new sets of flights,  the winmau craftsman repointer,  and the winmau sabre raised oche. [Image: https://i.imgur.com/Jk6MSOcl.jpg][Image: https://i.imgur.com/6amhkAxl.jpg]

The re pointer look awesome
Current Board 
 Gladiator 3+ with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw flights, Voks 30mm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Definitely. Fancying one of those. My old Designa one has just about had it now.
(01-26-2023, 12:39 AM)Spangle Wrote: Definitely. Fancying one of those. My old Designa one has just about had it now.

Well i haven't seen a bad review yet,  it's definitely heavy duty and apparently has some huge torque... I got a great deal but sadly not the 10$  deal that dart corner was offering... if you're in USA or Canada pm me I can pass on my contact.   Was 130$ cad, roughly 90 to 95$ usd

Some fun new equipment from Loxley via DC. Two sets of brass CuZns and the 40th anniversary Dellers.
John Lowe p3 and a set of Bulls Ross Smith.
(01-27-2023, 08:18 PM)PAULCFC Wrote: John Lowe p3 and a set of Bulls Ross Smith.

Love the look of the Phase 3 Lowes and those Ross Smith darts will probably go up in value now he's with Unicorn.
The phase 3 Lowes are great to look at,but too nice to get out and throw!
(01-27-2023, 09:39 PM)PAULCFC Wrote: The phase 3 Lowes are great to look at,but too nice to get out and throw!
I would appreciate any feedback on the Lowe's. I would love to try a set but the phase 2's were one of the worst darts I ever tried.
I'll try.....but it would be a bit subjective,i love the Lowe/Bullet shape of dart and the phase 2 is my go to dart!So i guess if you don't get on with the phase 2's you probably wouldn't get on with these.To be honest there is not much difference,except the points and a little more grip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2023 mc1958 311 7,142 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Last Post: volla
  Show us what came in the mail 2022 Crusher17 666 32,254 12-31-2022, 10:46 PM
Last Post: carefreeant
  Show us what came in the mail 2021 Crusher17 1,045 59,940 01-01-2022, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Nucky