Cuesoul

Scott Williams
Been waiting for these to release for ages, and I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed.

For one, I was expecting multiple weights to be released, given that Williams uses 25g I was sort of expecting 21g,23g and 25g, but it seems to be just 25g are available at the moment, some places are showing 23g out of stock, but even those are too heavy for my preference, I was really hoping for a 21g.

On top of that, of course they had to shoehorn a swisspoint system into the product that Scott himself doesn't even use.

And finally, I’m usually not someone that complains about dart prices, but £66 for a set of natural tungsten darts is just taking the p*ss, it's like Target know people were excited about this release and are just trying to squeeze them for every penny.

Hard pass from me... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Haven't been a fan of the Swiss points, really like the look of these darts though. Target has been doing a great job keeping me away from their sets lately.
(01-25-2023, 01:21 PM)GrizzlyGael Wrote: Been waiting for these to release for ages, and I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed.

For one, I was expecting multiple weights to be released, given that Williams uses 25g I was sort of expecting 21g,23g and 25g, but it seems to be just 25g are available at the moment, some places are showing 23g out of stock, but even those are too heavy for my preference, I was really hoping for a 21g.

On top of that, of course they had to shoehorn a swisspoint system into the product that Scott himself doesn't even use.

And finally, I’m usually not someone that complains about dart prices, but £66 for a set of natural tungsten darts is just taking the p*ss, it's like Target know people were excited about this release and are just trying to squeeze them for every penny.

Hard pass from me... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think they are coming out with more weights fairly soon
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think it's too expensive as well for the design. I have and really like his older darts, but this one isn't going to be purchased new.
I think they look very nice, but I did think from his match sets that they were more likely to have some texture like the Bolides. Ordered a set — probably would have gone a little lighter if there were choices, but I don’t have many 24+g darts, so I’m good with it.
Too expensive, Swiss points shoehorned in. I don’t know of 50mm Swiss points.
Disappointed by Target here.
Not sure if any other weights, but Darts GB saying the 23g version will be around March time

https://twitter.com/DartsGB/status/1619039901261131776
Does anyone have an update as to when the 23g darts will be available again?
They have never been released yet in that wait. It the information was that target would be releasing them in a 23g version in March…….. although no specific date was mentioned so keep your eye out for them to drop this moth at some point
Doubletop says 25g due in next week, 23g the week following. Assuming all goes as planned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Jim Williams darts Ed180 8 734 01-19-2020, 01:02 AM
Last Post: George180
  D10 Darts: Lewy Williams & Jonathan Worsley vanJupp 1 2,004 01-14-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  New One80 darts: Scott Kirchner & Thanawat vanJupp 5 693 10-30-2018, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Scott Baker darts Tlowe 6 1,850 07-26-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: jbizzle