Cuesoul

Cuesoul Motorcycle: SEAT Darts Review
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will watch later as currently taking a very short break from work - so much to do before I'm off work next week - have added to the review index though
Nice review Darren. The first thing I would have to do is get rid of that pink glitter and throw the flight away. Probably not enough grip. Nice grouping anyway.
Loved the intro

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
(11-24-2022, 01:35 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will watch later as currently taking a very short break from work - so much to do before I'm off work next week - have added to the review index though

Cheers Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-24-2022, 02:05 PM)Capp Wrote: Nice review Darren. The first thing I would have to do is get rid of that pink glitter and throw the flight away. Probably not enough grip. Nice grouping anyway.

Thanks! You could probably make the middle section more grippy by removing the pink band Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-24-2022, 02:31 PM)Wayne Wrote: Loved the intro

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

LOL cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
These look good. My dart specs but not my weight. I have no sound on my lap top today so like watching one of the old silent movies.
0-60 in under 3 seconds - tops out to just 180 - But enough of How I Paint by Numbers - what about the darts! he he - The glittery hope ring (?) is different - like a greasy sweaty pot bellied leatherclad Hell's Angel with a tea cup and saucer - pinkie out!
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
I like the pinky out but it looks good on these darts too. Also like the flights and see good choices to swap them to other Cost flights.
(11-24-2022, 04:03 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: These look good. My dart specs but not my weight. I have no sound on my lap top today so like watching one of the old silent movies.

LOL you missed a treat Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-24-2022, 04:54 PM)Ryk Wrote: 0-60 in under 3 seconds - tops out to just 180 - But enough of How I Paint by Numbers - what about the darts! he he - The glittery hope ring (?) is different - like a greasy sweaty pot bellied leatherclad Hell's Angel with a tea cup and saucer - pinkie out!

LOL!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-24-2022, 05:36 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I like the pinky out but it looks good on these darts too. Also like the flights and see good choices to swap them to other Cost flights.

I like something thats a little different Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

oooopswhat I meant to say was to swap these flights to some of the other fine Cuesoul rost flights

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

nice review. i love the look of some of the cuesoul stuff and it’s a shame about the price. i’m not against paying upwards of £100 for a set of darts but when the brand presence isn’t as strong here in the UK it does make you more apprehensive. i’m sure if more world titles had been won with cuesoul we’d all be tripping over ourselves for a set. humans are funny sometimes
(11-26-2022, 07:15 PM)rondellehobbs Wrote: nice review. i love the look of some of the cuesoul stuff and it’s a shame about the price. i’m not against paying upwards of £100 for a set of darts but when the brand presence isn’t as strong here in the UK it does make you more apprehensive. i’m sure if more world titles had been won with cuesoul we’d all be tripping over ourselves for a set. humans are funny sometimes

Thanks!

They make some very nice gear, price is hard though, pity as I am sure a lot would buy them if cheaper Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-26-2022, 07:17 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 07:15 PM)rondellehobbs Wrote: nice review. i love the look of some of the cuesoul stuff and it’s a shame about the price. i’m not against paying upwards of £100 for a set of darts but when the brand presence isn’t as strong here in the UK it does make you more apprehensive. i’m sure if more world titles had been won with cuesoul we’d all be tripping over ourselves for a set. humans are funny sometimes

Thanks!

They make some very nice gear, price is hard though, pity as I am sure a lot would buy them if cheaper Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

it’s strange though - the new barneys were £90 and i bought them. why am i happy to pay for those yet i see some really gorgeous looking cuesoul stuff at not a lot more and my brain tells me the price is a sticking point
(11-26-2022, 07:21 PM)rondellehobbs Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 07:17 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Thanks!

it’s strange though - the new barneys were £90 and i bought them. why am i happy to pay for those yet i see some really gorgeous looking cuesoul stuff at not a lot more and my brain tells me the price is a sticking point

Probably because its a players set and Target have been known to you for longer Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cuesoul Craft Beer Darts Review Getagrip 12 335 03-26-2022, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul John Michael Darts Review Getagrip 8 442 04-18-2021, 05:04 PM
  Cuesoul Aurora 23g darts review Getagrip 25 8,737 04-19-2020, 02:20 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Cuesoul - Ringed Dart - 22g - Review vanJupp 13 1,877 09-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Cuesoul Glory 24g darts review Getagrip 14 6,026 12-03-2017, 05:27 PM
  Cuesoul Glory 22g darts review Getagrip 2 2,009 11-07-2017, 03:27 PM
  Cuesoul Armour 23g darts review Getagrip 21 10,171 06-26-2017, 08:59 AM
  Cuesoul Black Scorpion 24g darts review Getagrip 23 14,414 03-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Last Post: hardy73
  Cuesoul Dragon 24g darts reveiw Getagrip 16 8,941 01-26-2017, 02:32 PM
  Cuesoul 30gr 95% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 17 8,437 07-18-2016, 01:41 PM
Last Post: copigme