Cuesoul

Granboard 3s Corner mount options
Hi

I'm a complete darts novice and looking at buying my first dartboard. The Granboard 3s looks really appealing to me however due to the size of the room I will be putting it in my only option is to mount it in the corner and throw diagonally across the room. As far as I can tell there isn't a corner bracket available for me to do this. Granboard sell the Gran Stand, and the Gran Pole but these seem like really expensive options (the Gran Pole is £130). Does anyone know if there is any other option. Something like the Winmau edge telescopic corner bracket looks good value, but I'm not sure that the mounting holes will be in the correct place to mount a Granboard. 

Many Thanks
I hang my Gran Board on a standard steel board bracket.

I use a sheet of wood which has the screws for the Gran Board on one side, and the single screw for the bracket on the other.
OK, just looked at the Winmau corner bracket.

It has a plate with 3 holes to screw it into the back of the board.

You use a sheet of wood screwed directly onto it, then mount the Gran Board to the front.

I found a website that cut me a disc of MDF which is perfect and doesn't show from behind the board.
(11-25-2022, 08:54 PM)Don Hagliatelli Wrote: OK, just looked at the Winmau corner bracket.

It has a plate with 3 holes to screw it into the back of the board.

You use a sheet of wood screwed directly onto it, then mount the Gran Board to the front.

I found a website that cut me a disc of MDF which is perfect and doesn't show from behind the board.

Ok thanks don. I've had a remeasure and think I will just about have enough room with it flat on the wall. Difficult to know until I get the board ive just ordered and see how much it sticks out from the wall. If I dont have enough room I will do what you have done. Appreciate the advice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GranBoard 3 Lighting options? BigDaddyGabe 3 975 09-17-2019, 09:40 PM
Last Post: naiza3k
  Soft tip point options for heavier custom darts? JohnK 23 8,065 06-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Last Post: alienmartian22