unicorn

46mm or less
Hello,

Suggestions for darts, not bullets (Taylor shape) that are around the 45/46mm length in 23g. I've got a little set but the grip isn't enough, they are still surprisingly thin and might be old high impacts.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quite uncommon to get a 23g dart that short that isn't a bomb, but there are a couple:

Designa Camelot (45.5mm)

Legend Richie Howson (45.8mm)

Unicorn Ballista (45mm)

Winmau Aurora Fochesato (22g,43.3mm)
Keith Dellers Loxely darts are to shorter than 45mm.
Jelle Klaasen Silverstar as well, but I’m not sure they aren’t a bomb.
I mean 47mm wouldn't rule it out but the ones here are certainly not more than that. They are thin too, haven't had the calipers on them but I'd say under 7mm.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Legend Kevin Painter(the knurled version got the same dimensions)
Unicorn Machina Gold 23g is roughly 42.5 if I'm remembering correctly.  It feels uncomfortably short for me but sounds perfect for what you're looking for.
Red Dragon Fusions, if you like scallops. 45.7mm