Cuesoul

Red Dragon value pack – identification
As a beginner, I ask for help in identifying the models from the photos. I bought a pack of red dragon on amazon consisting of 4 sets, but in the order there is no information about the weight and model. (Supposedly) they are tungsten darts. I checked the red dragon catalog, but they don't match any, their barrels have a logo. I think they are nodor nr-607, nodor nr-604, x, nodor nr-2804. I also tried to estimate their value to see if I had any leftover sets thrown in, but it's hard to even find offers for these sets. I would appreciate your help or confirmation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

they likely have various names depending where you buy them but far left is RD Fury 2 nest are Sky Flash, not sure of the other two but far right one looks very similar to a lot of the RD models but without checking all the books I am not 100% sure what it is
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-23-2022, 05:57 PM)Getagrip Wrote: they likely have various names depending where you buy them but far left is RD Fury 2 nest are Sky Flash, not sure of the other two but far right one looks very similar to a lot of the RD models but without checking all the books I am not 100% sure what it is

Thanks for your help. I was comparing them with the Red Dragon catalog, but I was confused by the fact that RD has a logo on the barelles, while the ones I received don't have that logo. But now it looks to me as if the Red Dragons are just Nodors with the logo doctored(?), or some older RD when they didn't have the logo yet (I found such in the 2014 catalog). I wonder what this set of 3 (bottom left) is. It looks like an RD skybolt or Featherlite 7 (or also a nodor nr-627), but those models seem to have a mild connection to the tip, while the ones I received and are pictured seem more "beveled".
Nodor had them originally I think, they just get called different names when they are sold in other shops. I am sure they probably have stock that has been prototypes too but so many look very similar and sometimes they may sell them without coatings when its just old stock lying around so its worth checking all the darts in their catalogues.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes, that's exactly what it looks like. So to summarize, the pictures include: Nodor nr-607 (RD Fury 2), Nodor nr-604 (RD Sky Flash), X (not sure about that, didn't match perfectly with those in the nodor catalog), Nodor nr-2804 (Designa Mega Grip-4). Maybe someone else will be able to help with the third set.
What weight are the black ones with the silver band in the middle?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-24-2022, 11:08 AM)Getagrip Wrote: What weight are the black ones with the silver band in the middle?

I don't have the possibility to check it right now, but as soon as I can (probably next week) I will add a post with this information.
Thanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-24-2022, 08:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Thanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hi. I have weighed the barrel and it is 22 grams. This would correspond to the Nodor nr-627 or Red Dragon Skybolt models (they have 22 grams too). But I'm still not convinced beacuse of the differing part. Any thoughts or suggestion what catalogs I should check?

22g, thought they looked heavier. Different ring grip too than the others. Something familiar about them but cant think to be honest Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  16G Brass Darts Identification - Late 70s Early 80s paulwright 2 211 11-25-2022, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Identification Minelab 5 115 11-13-2022, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Minelab
  Struggling to identify this set from a Red Dragon value pack BarryEggman 2 94 09-06-2022, 12:14 AM
Last Post: BarryEggman
  Darts identification request Gertm 4 168 08-07-2021, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Papa w
  Dart identification ZoenHofland 6 315 04-18-2021, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ZoenHofland
  Identification please? biggs180 3 181 11-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
Thumbs Up Identification? waldoe 2 331 02-21-2019, 03:31 PM
Last Post: weswrestle10
  Darts identification Mac-attack99 4 582 12-25-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  Dart identification Troublewithtrebles 6 605 09-27-2018, 07:53 PM