Unicorn

?? Exciting New UK Online Retailer ??
We are delighted to announce Loxley Darts are now on sale at Premier Darts:

https://premierdarts.co.uk/
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Keith Deller, Ryan Searle, Jules van Dongen, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Gary Blades, Steve Hine and many more.

Visit our Loxley Darts website or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
I’ve put an order in. Over £50 so free delivery, says it’s coming tomorrow. Will report back but it’s already 4 days faster than the previous UK stockist. Well done.
what is the best place to buy loxley darts in darts in europe . by europe I mean country that is in EU
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-12-2022, 02:57 AM)Troll Wrote: what is the best place to buy loxley darts in darts in europe . by europe I mean country that is in EU

If you go on the Loxley website, click SHOPS and it shows all the EU outlets.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Thanks Tony. Exactly that!
Not all the shops have the full range unfortunately, I get the feeling many many shops are struggling.
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Keith Deller, Ryan Searle, Jules van Dongen, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Gary Blades, Steve Hine and many more.

Visit our Loxley Darts website or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
My order from Premier Darts arrived. 27 hours from order to my greasy hands, with free delivery. Excellent service.
And another new UK darts shop is on board:

https://dartsperformancecentre.com/darts/loxley

Good job again! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks Darren!