Unicorn

Welcome to the forum Dartsmind App
Hello and welcome to Kevin who is the developer of Dartsmind app.

Dartsmind is a professional darts scorer and stats keeper for darts games.

Darts Games Provided:
- X01 (from 210 to 1501)
- Cricket Games: Standard Cricket, Tactic Cricket, Random Cricket, No Score Cricket
- Practice Games: Around the Clock, JDC Challenge, Catch 40, 9 Darts Double Out (121 / 81), 99 Darts at XX, Round the World, Bob’s

You can find the app on App Store and Play Store.

Not tried it myself yet but will do soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Have just seen the banner ad!

Welcome Kevin Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Kite    180s: 2/13
Welcome aboard Kevin and Dartsmind

Downloaded the app a short while ago and will have a look over the next few days - looks good from the screenshots though, hopefully it will get me throwing properly again Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah I just installed it on my mobile too. Looks very clean and easy to use Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks Getagrip and everyone here!

I know I'm not quite active on this forum, but I still remember this forum was the first place I came for asking suggestions when I started this app seven years ago.
Lots of friends here gave me very helpful feedbacks and I remember there was a thread here with more than 30 pages of replies (But that thread was deleted months ago, maybe because against the adverting rules here, it's OK and I totally understand it.)

I love darts as well, this is why I started the idea of making a powerful and user friendly darts app.
I keep working on this app during my spare time all through these years to add more games, more custom settings, more detailed stats, and the ability to play online games with other Dartsmind users, and so on. I also insist there should be no ads even in the basic free version as well.

Currently working on the camera support feature, so we can play online darts and see each other's dartboard through live video.
Hope I can release this cool features before Christmas.

If you have any suggestions or problems with this app, just reply me, or email me at: uxkevin@icloud.com

Cheers,
Kevin
I'm looking forward to downloading the APP later today. I remember you asking about gaming and the possibilities creating this user friendly version. So, if I can make it work without any hassles then it's a winner. Thanks Kevin.
Welcome!
can you play against cpu ?
180-1(33)

Lots of things were deleted in the forum as we had a lot of problems when it was updated a few years ago, dont think it was anything to do with the advertising rules though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I've been using Dartsmind since it came out and I absolutely love it.

Clean design, great stats records, and so many different games and practice routines as well.
In addition, Kevin has been very responsive to suggestions and adding things, making changes etc. and keeping the app up-to-date.

Can highly recommend this to everyone Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-02-2022, 06:46 PM)Troll Wrote: can you play against cpu ?
Yes you can play X01 and Cricket with the cpu
Hats off for including a section on Data Safety in your play store description.  Nice!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...l=en&gl=US

Edit:  Checking the wording, I see that's now mandatory for the play store.  Us UNIX/Linux guys don't hang around play stores much. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.