Cuesoul

DC price increase?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but has DC raised their prices quite a bit recently?

Looking at Cosmo, was around £70, now £89.90!!!

Haven't checked other brands yet.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you are from outside the UK, you will need to turn the Ex VAT button on at the top of the site as it is defaulting to inc VAT for me anyway (which it never did on the old site). That gets cosmo sets down in price but they do seem to be a few pounds more than my last purchase anyway.
(10-17-2022, 09:42 PM)italNZ Wrote: If you are from outside the UK, you will need to turn the Ex VAT button on at the top of the site as it is defaulting to inc VAT for me anyway (which it never did on the old site). That gets cosmo sets down in price but they do seem to be a few pounds more than my last purchase anyway.

You've hit the nail on the head italNZ!

Yeah, never had to do it on the old site, and my email is gone in their system now! Guess I have to sign up as a new customer then...if that will even work. Not sure if I loose out on anything that way, but it's not like DC gave me anything for being a loyal customer over the years!

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They updated their website last week and sent out loads of emails to everyone with a link in them to change their passwords - so you should have received at least one email from them last week as well - have a look at the following thread

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-43962.html
I used a Gmail account with DC.  Email went in the junk folder.
(10-17-2022, 09:37 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but has DC raised their prices quite a bit recently?

The prices definitely are not as keen as the used to be ( and its not the exchange rate or Vat).
The range has definitely contracted, although I do like most of the brands they still carry.
League Darts: 
Target Daytona GT 01 22g , Std shafts with Target Ten-x flights.
BOARD: One80 Gladiator III

Rebuilding my game after 2 years of lockdown
Definitely up a few units since earlier in the month.
A few weeks ago, I ordered some Loxley CuZn sets from DC and the price was $11.70 US
This week they are $13 US (without VAT).

Meanwhile, the exchange rate actually changed in favor of the US.  

Oh well.  Things are tough all over.

D
(10-18-2022, 05:11 AM)mc1958 Wrote: They updated their website last week and sent out loads of emails to everyone with a link in them to change their passwords - so you should have received at least one email from them last week as well - have a look at the following thread

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-43962.html

Hanged along the way. Got fed up after a few tries so I registered as a new user.

(10-24-2022, 01:05 AM)Fizban Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 09:37 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but has DC raised their prices quite a bit recently?

The prices definitely are not as keen as the used to be ( and its not the exchange rate or Vat).
The range has definitely contracted, although I do like most of the brands they still carry.

(10-24-2022, 02:15 AM)Drum Wrote: Definitely up a few units since earlier in the month.
A few weeks ago, I ordered some Loxley CuZn sets from DC and the price was $11.70 US
This week they are $13 US (without VAT).

Meanwhile, the exchange rate actually changed in favor of the US.  

Oh well.  Things are tough all over.

D

Yeah I understand. If only there were less horror stories about their services.

I noticed an increase (without VAT). Given the state of things I'm not surprised. I just placed an order with the discount code they sent out.

I was planning on stocking up on flights and stems. The Designa stems more than doubled in price, stem rings and the flights I usually use went up about 15%, and L-Style EZ flights went up.

Considering the exchange rate with the dollar being better I expected the price to be lower.

I also only get one shipping option (tracked) which is about double the non-tracked I used to select.

It's still cheaper than buying in the US
Anything more than Darts/Shafts/Flights just isn't worth it if you're in the US. A Lighting system (Mission Torus 270) and Designa surround goes from 75 GBP to $155 USD when you go to check out (which is ridiculous), and shipping is another $127 on top of that, for $282 total. I'm sorry, but in what world is shipping a fairly light box $127?

Meanwhile, Amazon has the Mission 270 for $115 and a Viper surround for $50, or Dartshopper has the Mission 270 for $86, and a KOTO surround for $37, with $16 shipping via Fed-Ex air, for $139 total.
(10-25-2022, 09:09 PM)entropism Wrote: Anything more than Darts/Shafts/Flights just isn't worth it if you're in the US.  A Lighting system (Mission Torus 270) and Designa surround goes from 75 GBP to $155 USD when you go to check out (which is ridiculous), and shipping is another $127 on top of that, for $282 total.  I'm sorry, but in what world is shipping a fairly light box $127?

Meanwhile, Amazon has the Mission 270 for $115 and a Viper surround for $50, or Dartshopper has the Mission 270 for $86, and a KOTO surround for $37, with $16 shipping via Fed-Ex air, for $139 total.

100% agree with you. My boards/surrounds and lighting all came from amazon. I wish there was a better source for shafts and flights in the US, especially molded flights
I also find it hilarious that DoubleTop has the Target Aspar on sale for 30 GBP, but with shipping it's almost 100.
I noticed that last night when I was looking around. Even without VAT, some of their flight and stem prices are higher than in the US, and they used to be significantly cheaper.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
They also have a shop on Amazon US, and I believe they're increasing prices to be in line with the American market. Stupid move, IMHO.