Cuesoul

Pro Darter web site down?
Hi all,
Is it just me or is the web site down? I cant access it on my PC or cellphone.

If it is can anyone give me an alternative app that will count dart scores for the practice session 100 darts at 20, 19 etc?
Thanks
Yes, it's down for me as well, I went on holiday for two weeks and when I got back, on Tuesday it was down.
If anyone has a recommendation for something similar I'd be grateful, all I'm interested in is 501/301 against the computer, averages would be nice.
For cellphone or Tablet i can recommend „MyDartTraining“
Thanks, i'll give it a go, although I have got used to the scorer with the slight South African accent, on prodarter.
I've been using this as a replacement although it does not have the practice routine 100 @ 20

https://www.target-darts.co.uk/ranges/dartcounter
Tried the "Mydarttraining", downloaded it, played one game, left it for a few hours and it wouldn't load again no matter what.
So I'll be waiting for prodarter to reappear, hopefully it will reappear.
I'd be interested in what you find as a replacement
I use DartsMind which I find to be absolutely brilliant.

As far as I know, it’s only available for iPhone/iPad though.
(10-06-2022, 07:26 PM)GT50 Wrote: Tried the "Mydarttraining", downloaded it, played one game, left it for a few hours and it wouldn't load again no matter what.
So I'll be waiting for prodarter to reappear, hopefully it will reappear.

Dont know. Im using this app for several years now, Android and iOS, without any problems.
I'm surprised Pro Darter is still going after all these years.

Has someone else taken it over? As far as I was aware, the admin was missing in action, and that the site ran at all was a growing miracle with every passing day.

And this was 4 years ago!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Kite    180s: 2/13
Pro-darter reported to have many accessibility problems over the years.  Here and elsewhere - as jt4527 mentions.  Domain registration is current, but the DNS specified host is not responding at any level.  Definitely down.

This site will do all the diagnostics for you - confirmed manually: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/pro-darter.com.html
(10-06-2022, 03:00 PM)theblindPew Wrote: For cellphone or Tablet i can recommend „MyDartTraining“

I just downloaded the app and played one round of 100 @ 20...so far I like it a lot, thank you for the recommendation.

The practice routine 100@20 can be found within the app under: Training > Scoring

I ended up paying for the app, those ads were annoying!
(10-07-2022, 03:40 PM)Marvin452 Wrote: I ended up paying for the app, those ads were annoying!

Indeed…But I think it's worth it. By the way, the developer is also active here in the forum and always responds very quickly to suggestions for improvements.
Effing typical, just picked my darts up again after an extended hiatus (see the last time the sig below was updated) and the best record I have of my past form went down literally days earlier.

I'm taking up snooker!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Azzurri Cortex CX2 | 180's Total: 100 | 180's 2022: 8 | Highest Checkout: 136 (T20, T20, D8)