Cuesoul

Target Darts....
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-15-2023, 01:32 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Well I have seen a few things so no good me guessing lol

Obviously though a new Elysian, new Taylors as to be expected Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This isn't fair, my bank statement says no new Elysians or Taylors.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Doubt I'll listen to it though.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-18-2023, 12:56 PM)Capp Wrote:
(09-15-2023, 01:32 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Well I have seen a few things so no good me guessing lol

Obviously though a new Elysian, new Taylors as to be expected Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This isn't fair, my bank statement says no new Elysians or Taylors.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Doubt I'll listen to it though.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well you know the Elysians are going to be expensive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The launch was ok.....would really like the power collection ££££ and the new Asps,but other than that nothing for me.
Wait, is that Virt camera like Scolia or is it just a convenient setup for video calling during a game?

EDIT" nevermind, they also have Omni which will be like Scolia.
The Joker

Tangent Darts Customs
Not much in the new launch for me...was waiting on the Asp G2 but the pricing on the new sets is just ridiculous
German Open: Bunting plays with his G4 no EPC darts
Me: "Anticipating"
Target Launch: Ha-ha-ha, nope...
What are your thoughts on the new Gabriel Clemens G2?
(09-18-2023, 01:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Well you know the Elysians are going to be expensive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm surprised that they haven't increased in price when everything else seems to have. As you may have guessed, I didn't listen totally  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-20-2023, 09:27 AM)Capp Wrote:

I'm surprised that they haven't increased in price when everything else seems to have. As you may have guessed, I didn't listen totally  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My fingered hovered on the buy for the Elysians but like the last 7 times I thought no, its going to be a quick WOW of them and then stored away so whats the point. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(09-20-2023, 01:47 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

My fingered hovered on the buy for the Elysians but like the last 7 times I thought no, its going to be a quick WOW of them and then stored away so whats the point. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Had they been green instead of that horrid purple, I would have pulled the trigger on them as well.
(09-20-2023, 02:27 PM)Capp Wrote:
(09-20-2023, 01:47 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 12:56 PM)Capp Wrote: This isn't fair, my bank statement says no new Elysians or Taylors.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Doubt I'll listen to it though.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Had they been green instead of that horrid purple, I would have pulled the trigger on them as well.

LOL very wise Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'm interested by the Omni, but I have my doubts about Target's ability to deliver a good online experience.

DartCounter is very basic and nowhere near the better scoring apps, the fact that they try and charge for it is crazy to me.

Their attempt at the soft tip Nexus board was a huge fail and has left a lot of people mugged off.

I have a Gran Board (who are also developing a steel tip detection system). The range of games, online play and general user experience is great. The idea that basic 501 and Cricket is enough to support something like this doesn't impress me. I'd want a whole range of practice and party games.

Also, very interested to see the price point. Considering that you'd need the Omni and the Virt to get a proper online experience, how much are we talking?

It's good to see a big brand trying something like this and I'm sure that in years to come there will be great and affordable systems and lots of people will have them. But I'm very sceptical that this will deliver that. Will be more like a luxury / niche product with poor software and a small user base.

I'd love to be proved wrong.
Here in the USA I’ve been getting deliveries
From Dartshopper in the Netherlands in 3-5
days. Can’t complain.