Harrows Darts.

Black Vein Darts
I was looking for some old B+W Gregory front weighted darts recently there were a few sets coming up on ebay from cobra darts but they were going for silly money £28.00 for the last auction so after plenty of searching i found this seller he has his own website got some decent deals i paid £11.99 for the gregorys(same as cobra was selling but coppies i think) he also has some darts that are identical to the one80 stilleto's for £16.99 if anyones looking for some.

I will report back on the quality of them and report back guysGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the tip davey, I seen his sales on ebay
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No worries Darren he seems to have a few bargains a lot of his stock is just standard Nodor lines but hey its another site to look at shiny new darts on the internetGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
never tire of looking Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have bought from them several times, great service
(01-27-2014, 05:36 PM)dave2604 Wrote: I was looking for some old B+W Gregory front weighted darts recently there were a few sets coming up on ebay from cobra darts but they were going for silly money £28.00 for the last auction so after plenty of searching i found this seller he has his own website got some decent deals i paid £11.99 for the gregorys(same as cobra was selling but coppies i think) he also has some darts that are identical to the one80 stilleto's for £16.99 if anyones looking for some.

I will report back on the quality of them and report back guysGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-27-2014, 05:36 PM)dave2604 Wrote: I was looking for some old B+W Gregory front weighted darts recently there were a few sets coming up on ebay from cobra darts but they were going for silly money £28.00 for the last auction so after plenty of searching i found this seller he has his own website got some decent deals i paid £11.99 for the gregorys(same as cobra was selling but coppies i think) he also has some darts that are identical to the one80 stilleto's for £16.99 if anyones looking for some.

Could you possibly send me a link to his webstore Dave.
Cheers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DARTS HARROW BLACK I.C.E. 24G CARLOS SEBASTIAN 1 191 04-21-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: UncleJJ
  Taking black coating off darts? Entropy92 5 327 09-03-2019, 01:32 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  Permanent black darts?? Mac-attack99 13 1,043 01-19-2019, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Mac-attack99