Unicorn

Red Dragon Darts Marlin Darts Review
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Pretty but no grippie.
Will try and watch later as need to get some food now, but have added to the review index. Not too dissimlar to the shape of the Screaming Eagle/Whitlock/Raman/Scutt/etc darts just without a little scallop in the middle - nice looking set of barrels though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-22-2022, 04:42 PM)Capp Wrote: Pretty but no grippie.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-22-2022, 05:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will try and watch later as need to get some food now, but have added to the review index.  Not too dissimlar to the shape of the Screaming Eagle/Whitlock/Raman/Scutt/etc darts just without a little scallop in the middle - nice looking set of barrels though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Mike, yeah its kind of a variation of that style of barrel, again lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Marlin - should be the perfect dart for a ... big fish outshot. Stop throwing sardines at me!
Tempting - If Red Dragon ever make Tigerfish I'll bite their hands off though.
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
(06-22-2022, 06:57 PM)Ryk Wrote: Marlin - should be the perfect dart for a ... big fish outshot. Stop throwing sardines at me!
Tempting - If Red Dragon ever make Tigerfish I'll bite their hands off though.

Well we already have Shark grip so might as well have some more fishy named darts lol As long as they dont smell fishy though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Look reel-y nice. Not my plaice to throw a style like that, but bound to hook some people.

Love them even though not much into fishing. Added to my list which is on hold for the time due to the rising cost of diesel and we are planning an extended road trip. LOL
(06-23-2022, 11:38 AM)Pundy79 Wrote: Look reel-y nice. Not my plaice to throw a style like that, but bound to hook some people.

LOl very good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-23-2022, 02:54 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Love them even though not much into fishing. Added to my list which is on hold for the time due to the rising cost of diesel and we are planning an extended road trip. LOL

Yeah that will be expensive the way things are going! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Dragon Nirvana Darts Review Getagrip 4 50 6 hours ago
Last Post: Capp
  Red Dragon Reviewed Darts JayKay 50 10,671 9 hours ago
Last Post: mc1958
  Red Dragon Luke Humphries Darts Review Getagrip 11 172 06-26-2022, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Red Dragon Razor Edge Extreme Darts Review Getagrip 12 197 06-21-2022, 10:22 AM
  Loxley Jules van Dongen The Dragon Darts Review Getagrip 4 127 05-30-2022, 09:59 AM
  Red Dragon Hellfire B/Winmau Vendetta 24g Darts Review joshoowah 3 125 04-30-2022, 08:09 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Red Dragon Peter Wright Black Racer Darts Review Getagrip 11 238 04-23-2022, 12:20 PM
Last Post: sincaid
  S7 Reviews #14: 24g Red Dragon Sky Pro R Darts Serial 7hriller 2 141 01-16-2022, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Capp
  Red Dragon Jonny Clayton GOLD Darts Review Getagrip 17 380 01-16-2022, 07:44 PM
  Red Dragon Gerwyn Price Contour Darts Review Getagrip 10 262 01-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade