Shot Darts

RANT thread
not really got much to complain about , but we had this on old site and i seen no point bringing old rants over here, but i feel it's good to have so here it is . no point starting a new thread everytime. got something you need to rant about here you go have at it ....................
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good tunes Jamie
After all the Target Darts I have bought, and the price, you would figure the the darts would come with a case of some sort!!!
What do you all think!!!!
totally agree on the target darts. i mean any kind of case what so ever . it is shocking that for £50 you get darts and nada . oh but you can by a carrrea wallet for another £18 . **** off target . sorry rant over
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Throw a ton plus round next round a 41 or worst - Rant over.
Yeah, can't understand why they dont throw in a cheap case - most folks who but their darts will already have a case but for a new player, darts bought as a present or whatever, to then have to go and buy a case to carry them in is a bit of a pain.

The foam insert is good for displaying the darts but is nigh on useless - a cheap plastic case would be far better received in my opinion.

Now, my rant for today:

Attention seekers posting their crap on Facebook - 'I'm so sad' or 'I cant believe it' etc etc - just wanting people to respond 'Whats up' - to which they reply 'Oh its nothing' or 'Oh I am just being silly' - does my head in!!!!!!

Just culled 40 odd of these cretins from my 'friends' (I use the term loosely) list!!

Just woke up off 7 night shifts so there may be a few more rants yet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
i hear you ! i hardly go on now due to that reason. i biggest hate is "oh my kid is so sick , poor him/her i don't have a moments piece lookinh after him/her" right you daft cow you have been on facebook most of the morning so stop talking ****
My wife put my cauliflower on the plate right next to my mashed potatoes, delved in with my fork for a a big mouthful of mash, and finished up with a gob full of cauli.... fuming what a disappointment, why couldn't she put the cauli next to the peas or something......WOMEN! rant over
Yeah, reading that rubbish really winds me up! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Attention seeking ho's :SLAPPING:
:LAUGHING: literally :LMAO:
(03-31-2013, 05:47 PM)shafted Wrote: My wife put my cauliflower on the plate right next to my mashed potatoes, delved in with my fork for a a big mouthful of mash, and finished up with a gob full of cauli.... fuming what a disappointment, why couldn't she put the cauli next to the peas or something......WOMEN! rant over

Thats cruel, kind of like putting the dogs worming tablet inside a nice juicy chunk of prime British beef, that kind of tom foolery should be outlawed!!
:LAUGHING:
I have the same RANT every Sunday .... Bin day tomorrow so i go out back to take my bin out....stuff dumped EVERYWHERE, dog poo EVERYWHERE..........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Some dirty buggers!
And all the religious stuff on FB -
Daft txt on your phone that are the equivalent of chain mail, you know the sort I mean, if you sent this on to 10 people you will have good luck etc. B#ll#cks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Royal Mail rant Chappers 10 314 11-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard