Shot Darts

All other Winmau products questions in here:
Any other product related questions in this thread please.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[attachment=2386]

Any historians around that tell me what Darts came with this case and how old it actually is ?

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I think they were definitely 30g Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Is Lee here for answers ?
may all the doubles be with you

(07-31-2014, 10:27 AM)Getagrip Wrote: I think they were definitely 30g Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I reckon they may have been nickel tungsten as well lol
possibly Winmau lol

Member previously known as Daveheald

i think these were made prior to the factory switching to Kenya, when Winmau made their products in England Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

I think I have seen some old ads with these cases but could not say from memory what darts were in them.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I've got a couple at home somewhere - I think they are just generic one-size fits all cases - I'd guess at the year around early to mid 80's 9pure guess though).

It's a shame that Winmau/Target/Harrows/etc don't have all their old release books online like Unicorn do - it would make identifying all these old darts and bits a lot easier.
Yeah they must have some old catalogues or something surely?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Not sure what APP KN stands for either?

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Dunno?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I have a question is there any way i can get old winmau release books from around 1995 till 2002?
So if anybody could help me out i'll be very thankfull.
Hi LeeUxy,

I've written twice to Winmau to seek assistance, but to come straight to the chase, I'm looking for the UK distributor or preferably, UK online stores that carry the Carbon Fiber Reinforced and Glimmer shafts in SHORT length.

I tried contacting Nodor/Winmau (Nicola Simmonds) twice: https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php...#pid195897

Hoping you might be able to help as I seem to be running out of options.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-12-2014, 10:45 AM)Mike1981 Wrote: I have a question is there any way i can get old winmau release books from around 1995 till 2002?
So if anybody could help me out i'll be very thankfull.

Hi Mike,

Sorry, we don't sell copies of our old release brochures. There are a few filed away in our archives, but they are being kept for old time sake. If you do come across any please let us know.

Cheers,

Lee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3d renders for products blink180 23 701 12-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  General questions for Winmau Getagrip 55 16,251 06-18-2020, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Rollback
  Mission Darts - new products tomorrow mc1958 45 3,831 05-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: rich345
  New 8Flight products launched YoungStarDC 0 226 02-28-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Winmau Darts Related Questions here: Getagrip 71 26,445 12-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Molrix
  New One80 products vanJupp 26 3,950 09-30-2018, 11:21 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
Video Unicorn 2018 new products video from the launch day Getagrip 13 19,765 06-22-2017, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Getagrip