Shot Darts

The Joker & Master Bates
Loxley Darts are delighted to welcome on board Davy "The Joker" Proosten and Owen "The Master" Bates.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Keith Deller, Ryan Searle, Jules van Dongen, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Gary Blades, Steve Hine and many more.

Visit our Loxley Darts website or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
Bates should really rethink the Nickname, the puns & laughter is to easy lol
(04-21-2022, 03:15 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Bates should really rethink the Nickname, the puns & laughter is to easy lol
I was wondering if it was intentional.
(04-21-2022, 03:15 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Bates should really rethink the Nickname, the puns & laughter is to easy lol

He was scared to ask if he could use it, he shouldn't have been. Welcome to Loxley :-)
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Keith Deller, Ryan Searle, Jules van Dongen, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Gary Blades, Steve Hine and many more.

Visit our Loxley Darts website or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
It's no secret that young people, and old people often have no filter.       They just blurt out things that some people would question as being appropriate.    The young do it for the fun of the reaction, the old do it because they just don't care any more.
gumbo2176
Good signings. No comments about Mr Bates, but if Mr Proosten wins himself a tour card though then he may need to rethink his nickname - John O'Shea already has The Joker.
Love the nickname. He might want to change it as he gets older if he’s still in the game.

Still my favourite nickname is Tim “The Magnet” Pusey

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Pusey
Tally ho!
Good signings as well as a bit of laughter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Usual set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Trying out, red dragon 24g hell fire b, with 41 mm nylon shafts + kite flights (fly well, these).

Other barrels I quite like, are, 24 gram knurled assassins (by harrows).

Various random, other darts, on my rotation, from 20 to 24 grams.
(04-21-2022, 06:27 PM)Phil D Wrote: Good signings as well as a bit of laughter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts should be about fun first :-)

That's a nickname that won't soon be forgotten. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Love it, people need to have a sense of humor about all things in life, especially something as fun and trivial as a darts nickname.

Good on the Master! The old tungsten tugger himself.