Darts Buddy

The Art of Darts app
Has anyone tried this? I'm thinking of getting it for my iPad. It's only 2 bucks. I'm fighting the urge to spend $111 for a new copy of the book (I think we all know how that fight will go), but for now that tool common sense is winning.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-art-...68846?mt=8
not tried it but I think I remember some one saying it was not that good, the Masterdarts training app looks very good though.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Worth the small amount of money....good advice & tips given by John.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Russ Bray darts is my favorite app however it only has AI 501
the masterdarts training app is awful. Expensive too. Ive got it and it doesn't do much and they also don't reply to my emails.
(06-27-2014, 04:52 AM)nicksmith1989 Wrote: the masterdarts training app is awful. Expensive too. Ive got it and it doesn't do much and they also don't reply to my emails.

really? I thought it looked good, what is bad about it?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

As its expensive and suppsed to help improve darts I thought it would have all the basics the other apps have and then extras. It has the usual 01 games n cricket but no vs computer mode. I also expected it to be able to record past scores so you could see if you had improved which it doesn't. I may of miss understood the game but it has a game called 121 which I thought you stared at 121 and gave yourself 3,6 or 9 darts to finish it in. If you check out the number goes up 1 and if not down 1. This game gives you 3 lots of 3 darts so you cant set it up and also even though it gives you the option to select how much the number goes up and down if you fail to check out it doesn't actually change anything always goes up or down 4. The level checker may be useful to some as you select a target threw X amount of darts at it and then if your low it suggest going lighter and if your above it says to go heavier and if you missing on one side more than the other it suggest you turn your body. From my experience it doesn't do as much as the russ bray app and it pretty much a calculator without a vs comp mode and being able to keep track of previous score.
I thought it would have had a v's cpu at the least!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album