Harrows Darts.

Ask Quantum Darts
Questions and Comments here
Feel Free to ask & I will reply in the most timely manner I can Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I really like Copper Tungsten barrels and smooth barrels.

Any plans for either, or maybe both?!

Do you have a favourite barrel design - are you a classic straight barrel ring grip kinda person, or do you go for something more exotic?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Pear    180s: 1/13
(03-15-2022, 12:10 PM)jt4527 Wrote: I really like Copper Tungsten barrels and smooth barrels.

Any plans for either, or maybe both?!

Do you have a favourite barrel design - are you a classic straight barrel ring grip kinda person, or do you go for something more exotic?

As a material it's really hard to get hold of copper tungsten these days so it's unlikely that we will release any of those in the near future. We do have 24g Mike Gillet darts on the website which are completely smooth; 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have many favourite designs within our current ranges if I'm honest. Each for different reasons too, because when I design them I have to think about many factors & each barrel ultimately targets different users/grip styles rather than making them generic. In terms of products which are on the website currently, I do feel like they don't yet showcase the true freedom in design which I'd like to express, but that will certainly come. If you follow us on Facebook you'll see some of the concept designs shared with everyone. 

Over the years I've used many different styles of darts personally (triple B barney 21g / tony oshea 22g mainly) & many weights of other sets/styles over the years of swapping prior to the formation of QD. My current set are based on my trusty 22g osheas which I designed/made for myself; 

Dan
Thanks for answering my questions Dan Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Pear    180s: 1/13
Hi, there is a discount code listed for Quantum in the Members Discount Codes sub-forum here.  It doesn't seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong?  Or, if it has expired, the listing should be updated to show that.

Thanks!
(04-01-2022, 08:09 AM)Triple-one Wrote: Hi, there is a discount code listed for Quantum in the Members Discount Codes sub-forum here.  It doesn't seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong?  Or, if it has expired, the listing should be updated to show that.

Thanks!

"dartsnutzforum" (Think that's what was set)

With Covid the code was suspended, but I'm happy to reinstate now & will update again if needed to remove/alter the discount %.  

Hope that helps, 

Dan

www.quantumdarts.co.uk
Hi, I gave it a while to propagate and I guess I'm doing something wrong.  If I enter the code as a "coupon", I get:

"Coupon "dartsnutzforum" does not exist!"

as an error message.  I don't see anywhere else to enter a discount code, so... Help Please!

What darts are these, and are they still available?
(04-07-2022, 02:08 PM)Levonster Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/JwxVVP2.png]

I can't see them on the Quantum site at the moment and don't know if they will be available again, but they are the 24g QD400

Hi Levonster, 
Thanks for the message, those pictured are our QD400 Darts. As MC says they have been removed from the website now due to not restocking them, but I do have one set left that were kept on standby if you were interested.
(04-07-2022, 03:11 PM)kamikersie Wrote:

Hi Levonster, 
Thanks for the message, those pictured are our QD400 Darts. As MC says they have been removed from the website now due to not restocking them, but I do have one set left that were kept on standby if you were interested.

Yes, please.  PM me derails on how to order from USA.
(04-07-2022, 04:44 PM)Levonster Wrote:

Hi Levonster, 

Yes, please.  PM me derails on how to order from USA.

I have done exactly that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hi Levonster, 

Thanks Dan, got the darts yesterday, really appreciate the great service.  My first set of Quantum darts and I am impressed, love the grip on these, works great for me. +1
(04-20-2022, 12:28 PM)Levonster Wrote:

Hi Levonster, 

Thanks Dan, got the darts yesterday, really appreciate the great service.  My first set of Quantum darts and I am impressed, love the grip on these, works great for me. +1

Glad to hear it mate & more importantly glad they arrived safely Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Price Increases - Quantum Darts kamikersie 0 80 02-14-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: kamikersie
  New Quantum Darts Range Available - Scarab 22,5g & 24,5g kamikersie 3 92 08-30-2021, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Quantum Darts Products - What Do You think? kamikersie 8 201 03-17-2021, 01:03 PM
Last Post: denisska180
  Free UK Delivery 06th 07th March - Quantum Darts kamikersie 0 36 03-07-2021, 03:04 PM
Last Post: kamikersie
  Quantum Darts Shipping Update 24/12/20 kamikersie 3 68 12-24-2020, 04:37 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Welcome aboard Quantum Darts! Getagrip 14 149 11-02-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle