Unicorn

Ask Darts Clearance
Questions & Comment here
I have always found them quick to reply to my enquiries and very helpful especially when I asked if they would release their lovely ring grip in 20 grams as they sent me a pre production set F.O.C !
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, VOKS Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(03-14-2022, 09:50 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I have always found them quick to reply to my enquiries and very helpful especially when I asked if they would release their lovely ring grip in 20 grams as they sent me a pre production set F.O.C !

Have to  say I really like dartsclearance (partly because i dont have lots of money, but, regardless of that, they provide a great service).

Have also found them helpful here, as well (via their ebay store) when ever i have had any queeries on orders  and other stuff (think i am probably a bit of a fan of theirs lol).

Do you have a photo you could share of those please Chris Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Usual set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Trying out, red dragon 24g hell fire b, with 41 mm nylon shafts + kite flights (fly well, these).

Other barrels I quite like, are, 24 gram knurled assassins (by harrows).

Various random, other darts, on my rotation, from 20 to 24 grams.
(03-15-2022, 07:39 PM)Phil D Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 09:50 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I have always found them quick to reply to my enquiries and very helpful especially when I asked if they would release their lovely ring grip in 20 grams as they sent me a pre production set F.O.C !

Have to  say I really like dartsclearance (partly because i dont have lots of money, but, regardless of that, they provide a great service).

Have also found them helpful here, as well (via their ebay store) when ever i have had any queeries on orders  and other stuff (think i am probably a bit of a fan of theirs lol).

Do you have a photo you could share of those please Chris Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here you are Phil, they are identical to the 22 gram just drilled deeper so a little more front heavy.
On the left are the 20 gram and the 22 gram on the right

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think they look great with black Storm points

Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, VOKS Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Thanks Chris, I have some of those 22 gram ones, in my little collection.

Just had a quick looksy and they have those 20 gram darts listed on ebay, at the moment.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175136881445?...SwoW1cuHqd

Thanks for the picture + info Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Usual set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Trying out, red dragon 24g hell fire b, with 41 mm nylon shafts + kite flights (fly well, these).

Other barrels I quite like, are, 24 gram knurled assassins (by harrows).

Various random, other darts, on my rotation, from 20 to 24 grams.
I would love it if they could do some Copper Tungsten barrels in more "regular" weights and designs. I have the 17g smoothies, but that's a bit too light for me, and I have a few other barrels, but they are all quite short (~40-45 mm),

A 50 mm, ring grip CT barrel please DC, 23g would be about right Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Pear    180s: 1/13
(03-16-2022, 04:02 PM)jt4527 Wrote: I would love it if they could do some Copper Tungsten barrels in more "regular" weights and designs. I have the 17g smoothies, but that's a bit too light for me, and I have a few other barrels, but they are all quite short (~40-45 mm),

A 50 mm, ring grip CT barrel please DC, 23g would be about right Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
{In my best Bond} Tapered, not straight.
(03-15-2022, 09:42 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:

Here you are Phil, they are identical to the 22 gram just drilled deeper so a little more front heavy.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/XNmgANWl.jpg]

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/BvgR0S0l.jpg?1]

I’ve always loved the look of these barrels. They are a bit of a mixture of the James Wade and MVG barrels. I’d love a set in 22g but they’ve been sold out ever since I spotted them
(03-16-2022, 08:28 PM)Westy182 Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 09:42 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/XNmgANWl.jpg]

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/BvgR0S0l.jpg?1]

I’ve always loved the look of these barrels. They are a bit of a mixture of the James Wade and MVG barrels. I’d love a set in 22g but they’ve been sold out ever since I spotted them
I was only able to get a set of 24g. Not my style of dart, but I don't miss many DC opportunities.
Given the popularity of that particular model I would be shocked if they don't add the 22g and 24g versions back again at some point in the near future. At one point they even did a rainbow coloured version of them in 22g and I was hoping they would do them in gold or black as well.
I have two sets of darts from DartsClearance. In fact, the knurling style of these two kits is different. Who has darts 24 grams, can you post a photo here?
(03-14-2022, 06:43 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Questions & Comment here
Hi I live in New Zealand and wondering why it costs so much to send a set of darts from Darts Clearance to New Zealand please.