Unicorn

Ask Harrow Darts - Questions & Comments
Harrows questions here
Does anyone know why Harrows clic flights only come in standard? Someone who knows someone needs to let them know they need the other flight patterns.
(04-09-2022, 07:30 PM)shankdarts Wrote: Does anyone know why Harrows clic flights only come in standard? Someone who knows someone needs to let them know they need the other flight patterns.
Excellent idea.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
How hard is the original dimplex powerpoint dart to make I have a set of original 24 gram and someone stole oneif mine from the pub and I need to get it replaced I've been searching for another set or just one dart for years

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Would you consider bringing back the Quadro 240 board? I would love to see this in a Matchplay Bladed version.
Just FYI and sorry about other products in picture. I’d like to thank you for supplying the precision locking rings with your carbon flights. The carbon shaft really holds in the plus flights and I did not need the rings. However I discovered that they hold my conversion points really nice. Still early but have not had to retighten the points once. Thanks

Competition Dart: 20g gold widows that I silver plated in 1992, white short zero stress condor standard shape flights
Practice Dart:12g RD feather lites, fit flight #2 slim shafts, black speed flights
Remaining Darts: 17g, 18g, 19g, 21g, 22g, 23g, 24g, 25g, 27g, 32g different shape barrel and balance.

Be Safe and Good Darts! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The reason i've gone away from Harrows clic is that they only do a small (no.6 ) standard. I need the extra loft of a full size standard or maxi lift and if they sold those i'de  probably go back to them . Now using fit air's and there nice.